Any questions from a PROFI to a SUPER PROFI - 1. - page 39

Rammik:

Gentlemen programmers. I have a question. I am testing one EA on aforex.ru demo account. I sometimes get an error when I open order 138 "New prices". I have not understood why. I open orders through the function below. I have to find the reason of error during the opening. What are your thoughts?

What does it equal ?

Slipage,       //уровень допустимого реквота

Vinin:
I'm not a super-professional, but I would first ask myself what tp equals.
tp equals 0, even if take profit is set to a certain level, this does not change the result.

olyakish:

What does that equal?

Slipage I put 20 pips on a five-digit quote.

Rammik:
little, slippage is better to make it dynamic, for example, if the initial value leads to 138 - double it.

evillive:
little, slippage is better to make it dynamic, for example, if the initial value leads to 138 - double it.
Great idea, I just double-checked it now, when the 138 error pops up, then 129 Wrong price appears. I.e. if we increase Slipage, the price should fall into the new corridor. I am also thinking to tweak the code and check the price at each step of opening while loop, it seems to me that it will be more effective.

evillive:
little, slippage is better made dynamic, e.g. if the initial value leads to 138 - double it.
Hats off to you.

3-5 spreads, if it doesn't open at that, it won't open

FAQ:
3-5 spreads, if at that it won't open, it won't open
Do you set it immediately, or do you change the slippage with a few tries?

Well, don't answer if you're embarrassed.

Rammik:

can you give me an example of what number you put

20 or 0.00020 ?