Any questions from a PROFI to a SUPER PROFI - 1. - page 10

Reduce the version of the windup in the dll?

TheXpert:
Reduce the version of the windup in the dll?
I'll try it at home tonight. But I'll have to put XP in a virtual machine to check it. I'll report back later.

So there are no dependencies on other dlls?

TheXpert:
So no dependencies on other dlls?

no

I can't configure VS2010 to allow the use of earlier versions of the Windows. I can't find these project settings. :(

//
// Windows 2000 minimum
//
#ifndef WINVER
#define WINVER 0x0500
#endif

#ifndef _WIN32_WINNT
#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0500
#endif                                          

Did it this way, still the same error:

#pragma once
/*
// Modify the following defines if you have to target a platform prior to the ones specified below.
// Refer to MSDN for the latest info on corresponding values for different platforms.
#ifndef WINVER                  // Specifies that the minimum required platform is Windows Vista.
#define WINVER 0x0600           // Change this to the appropriate value to target other versions of Windows.
#endif

#ifndef _WIN32_WINNT            // Specifies that the minimum required platform is Windows Vista.
#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0600     // Change this to the appropriate value to target other versions of Windows.
#endif

#ifndef _WIN32_WINDOWS          // Specifies that the minimum required platform is Windows 98.
#define _WIN32_WINDOWS 0x0410   // Change this to the appropriate value to target Windows Me or later.
#endif

#ifndef _WIN32_IE               // Specifies that the minimum required platform is Internet Explorer 7.0.
#define _WIN32_IE 0x0700        // Change this to the appropriate value to target other versions of IE.
#endif
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
*/
#ifndef WINVER
#define WINVER 0x0500
#endif

#ifndef _WIN32_WINNT
#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0500
#endif  

Shit, I'm done, 2010 I don't have a studio.

Strange... If development is being done for XP, why use Win7 ?

jartmailru:
Strange... If development is being done for XP, why use Win7 ?
I'm planning to use bibla on both win7 and XP.