Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 58

Svinozavr:
Friends, let's live,
And strangle the slimy butterflies!
♪ Let's punch the rest of them in the face ♪

For life and death are one and the same. //he same...

===

Where is the line between fantasy (yup, and euthanasia) and whose code (intent/intent) one is trying to unravel?

Someone will probably say it's a matter of faith. Well... it is, to be honest. The trick is in the grounds, in the miracles that confessions are willing to show.

What have we got there? Tester's reports? The screams of a bouncy woman who turns out to be a squeaky rubber? Mental yards? Yeah, it's all there. We just have to figure out...

What's really needed. Just a fix of your own self.

I particularly liked this one - "...The screams of an inflatable woman, which turn out to be the squeak of rubber..."Well done... Although I've never been with her... Not bad... :-)))

It looks like everything... ...we've hit the brink...

The young Golovan, for example, knows the line between curiosity and inquisitiveness.

I, on the other hand, find it difficult to draw...

FreeLance:

The young Golovan, for example, knows the line between curiosity and inquisitiveness.

I, on the other hand, find it difficult to draw...

Curiosity is usually encouraged, but curiosity can be punished with a snout...

artmedia70:
It looks like everything... ...we've hit the brink...
See TSR - resuscitating trading systems

Jingo:

Where is the line between fitting and real patterns?

Looking at the market we see that possibly existing patterns cannot be parametrically constant. Every system has a level of fit and a level of regularity of one or more events.

And the preponderance towards the second level is responsible for the rationality of the trading idea itself.

Thinking abstractly. The thoughts of others would be interesting.

it's high time we got used to the fact that there are absolutely no regularities !!! ( and as a consequence there can be no edge !)

There is one ( if the price goes down, it will go up one day ...and vice versa ) but it is unlikely to be of any use ...

atik:

it is high time we got used to the fact that there are absolutely no regularities !!! ( and as a consequence - there can be no edge !)

wrong ... one does ( if the price falls, it will start to rise one day ... and vice versa ) but it is unlikely to be of any use ...

One could try to take advantage of the (so far) falling price... For example, sell...

Nah... Well, in principle, you can keep looking for a line and do nothing else... Edom das saine...

Jingo:

Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns?

Looking at the market we see that perhaps existing patterns cannot be parametrically constant. Every system has a level of fit and a level of regularity of one or more events.

And the preponderance towards the second level is responsible for the rationality of the trading idea itself.

Thinking abstractly. The thoughts of others will be of interest.

This is exactly what is detailed on this page - here.

Gerasimm:

:o)...I wrote somewhere, in "Nibiru" I think, that I've tried everything... Including a fortune teller, by the way. She had a Tarot fortune-teller for a couple of weeks saying the colour of the next stick and its size relative to the previous ones, she had no idea what she was talking about and was never wrong... And one day we lost 30k c.u. after putting money on this prediction (since the first time) for 4 people... But without money it works kapetz :o) I looked at the "stars" having bought special tool "Galaxy Trader 4" four years ago (by the way, I can give it to somebody, if I'm interested). If you don't see the pound daley with full and new moons, welcome to the debate... How can they be ignored in the standard analysis? The candlesticks suck, but they have 50/50% execution.Recently we've already talked about this.Indicators, especially the MA ones, are just rubbish.I haven't tried the gush, but there is probably the same probability :o). There is only mood in principle and levels with fractals+expansion at the exit of figures.There is nothing else to look at on the chart.

Very interesting. I would like to feel, specialprogram.....

Jingo:

Where is the line between fitting and real patterns?

Looking at the market we see that possibly existing patterns cannot be parametrically constant. Every system has a level of fit and a level of regularity of one or more events.

Thinking abstractly. The thoughts of others will be of interest.

A pattern must have a certain logic, an idea or a mathematical formula. But it cannot be without parameters. They have to be fitted to the price chart. If there is a pattern and the adjustment does not destroy it, there is no need to look for edges. And if it does not exist, no boundary can be found anyway.