[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 518

Maxaxa:
Why hasn't my indicator been published yet? )) (Good question for a Saturday) Poisoned it yesterday afternoon and it's still not freely available ?

Is it about this one ?

Why Bubbles&Drops?

Because this indicator uses the association of simultaneous droplets falling (Open[ ] < Close[ ]) and bubbles popping (Open[ ] > Close[ ]) to the liquid surface.

Each of these 'disturbances' of the medium causes waves that subsequently subside. Using these 'effects' you can try to see what happens next.

Him! Is it bad? )))

Maxaxa:
He! Everything bad? )))

The moderators are resting, it's the weekend. They'll post it on Monday.

I didn't like the code. A lot of unnecessary stuff. It could be more beautiful.

And there are not enough comments in code. (Although I don't like to write them myself).

My words have nothing to do with the publication.

Agreed, but I wanted to see how it would turn out sooner rather than later, so I did it "head-on". Of course, I'll optimise it in the next version, if it's to my liking. And I published it in this form, as I didn't expect that a curve close to reality could be plotted from a single point in the story...

int string = ("Don't any of the programmers know || too lazy to bother? " );

I need an example of code for an EA according to trading criteria:

After Equity doubling - EA has to close orders with largest minus ( loss-making trades).

alex12:

No one here owes you anything.

alex12:

I need a sample code for an EA according to trading criteria:

After doubling deposit - EA should close orders with largest minus ( loss-making trades ).

You have been told that there is no specificity in your request. How many orders to close, how many orders to close? How many orders to close?

Roger:

You have been told that there is no specificity in your request. How many orders to close, how many orders to close? How many orders to close?
Yes - from initial equity. How many orders to close should be specified in the settings.

alex12:

I need a sample code for an EA according to trading criteria:

After doubling deposit - EA should close orders with largest minus ( loss-making trades ).

I think this is a simple enough task. By the condition of doubling the capital --> run a loop to check all orders for minus.

Greetings all!

Please advise a normal indicator for determining a flat, thanks in advance ))))