[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 445

Tol64:

Everything depends on the conditions. As long as the condition is true or not true perform what is in the body of the loop.

I understood that . I just can't make up an algorithm for the condition, so I'm asking for your help on how you see it.

how to make the operator

while ( Condition ) 

loop for one time in EA ?

I.e. the while statement will work only once in its entire work.

-------------------------------- I want to understand how to do it.

Task no 2: I want to loop the operator, so it works accurately in 20 seconds.

What do you mean once ? once since start (restart), once (per bar, per tick, per day, per week, per month) ? be specific

xrust:
Yes

Yes means am I reasoning correctly or are there other options? Be more specific, please.)

Right, uninstall and reinstall, or add

xrust:

check it out here, as promised. )

What can I say - BEAUTIFUL !!!! + 100500

Greetings. Question: how do I fix the code so that the target levels of the fibo grid (...168,200...) are drawn in the opposite direction?

void fibo_patterns(string nameObj,double fiboPrice,double fiboPrice1,string str)
  {

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL,1.0);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 0, "100.0 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1, Digits)+str); 

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+2,0.382);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 2, "38.2 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1*0.382+fiboPrice*(1-0.382), Digits)+str); 

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+3,0.5);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 3, "50.0 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1*0.5+fiboPrice*(1-0.5), Digits)+str); 

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+4,0.618);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 4, "61.8 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1*0.618+fiboPrice*(1-0.618), Digits)+str); 

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+5,0.886);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 5, "88.6 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1*0.886+fiboPrice*(1-0.886), Digits)+str); 

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+6,0);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 6, "0 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice, Digits)+str); 

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+7,1.23);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 7, "123 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1*1.23+fiboPrice*(1-1.23), Digits)+str); 

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+8,1.618);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 8, "161.8 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1*1.618+fiboPrice*(1-1.618), Digits)+str); 

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+9,2.0);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 9, "200.0 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1*2.0+fiboPrice*(1-2.0), Digits)+str);  

ObjectSet(nameObj,OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+10,2.618);
   ObjectSetFiboDescription(nameObj, 10, "261.8 "+DoubleToStr(fiboPrice1*2.618+fiboPrice*(1-2.618), Digits)+str); 

return(0);
  }

Hello,I trade on Williams but manually,came across a robot but some positions are not quite clear could you please explain them.............. if possible.................. the robot is written by a magazine............ tried to contact them but to no avail................ thank you in advance..................

mishel:
Hello,I trade on Williams but manually,came across a robot but some positions are not quite clear could you please explain them.............. if possible.................. the robot is written by the magazine............ tried to contact them but no luck................ thank you in advance..................

Contact the club immediately - they will definitely help.

...sorry FT BillWillams Trader robot.............. it's in the EAs on 43 stfrice................them on the first three variables question................