[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 370

titsur:

Hello all. Heard about forex, ... And what do you need to learn to do it?

I am not difficult to program, it is difficult to come up with an idea that will bring income. You can really make money if you find a decent broker(without requotes, minimum stoplevel and spread , the absence of non-market quotes). You can start with 1-10 WMZ (or better to open a demo). The main thing is to study the tutorial and documentation (see above), to analyze other people's code examples. If you work for real, you need psychological endurance, so as not to "tear the hair on your head" after another lost deposit)))

A simple question that made me reread the MT4 manual and search the web in vain. How can I change the size, colour, make arrows with codes 1 and 3 as background or just arrows without background red circle?

Thank you!

Please tell me why the value on the graph is different from the value obtained from the function.

int start()
{
string Message;
double SLm = iStochastic(NULL,0,7,12,4,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0,1);
double SSm = iStochastic(NULL,PERIOD_H1,13,3,6,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0,1);
if (TimeCurrent() % (TimeStep*60) == 0){
Message = StringConcatenate("SLm=",SLm,","|",TimeDay(TimeCurrent()),"/",TimeMonth(TimeCurrent()),","|",Hour(),":",Minute());
MessageBox(Message);
SendMail ("EUR_MA_ADX_2St",Message);
}

return(0);

}

The above code, outputs the following:

ILL:

Please tell me why the value on the chart is different from the value from the function.

int start()
{
string Message;
double SLm = iStochastic(NULL,0,7,12,4,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0,1);
double SSm = iStochastic(NULL,PERIOD_H1,13,3,6,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0,1);
if (TimeCurrent() % (TimeStep*60) == 0){
Message = StringConcatenate("SLm=",SLm,","| ",TimeDay(TimeCurrent()),"/",TimeMonth(TimeCurrent()),", | ",Hour(),":",Minute());
MessageBox(Message);
SendMail ("EUR_MA_ADX_2St",Message);
}

return(0);

}

The above code produces the following output:

Check that all stochastic parameters on the graph match the stochastic parameters in the function.

khorosh:
Check that all stochastic parameters on the graph correspond to the stochastic parameters in the function.
Everything((( can be seen on the graph there.

ILL:
That's it((( you can see it on the graph there.
The price type and method is not visible on the chart.

khorosh:
The type of price and method is not visible on the chart.

ILL:

Replace the price constant PRICE_CLOSE with zero in the function, just in case. The stochastic does not have such price constant as PRICE_CLOSE.

All even((((