[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 360

Roman.:

1. "If the price goes above the bottom line, then buy deposit... " If the price goes below the bottom line, then buy deposit will be opened. :-))) Learn some literacy for starters - Bay - that's from the Aglitsky for now... Somehow, I'm sure it's not a typo...

2. You have direct access to the upper and lower limit of the Bollinger...or rather their values... get these values.

"If the bottom line is at 20 and the top line is at 40, then the line exactly midway between them, at what level will it be located?" -

as people have already recommended to you...

Add up the values, then divide them by two - as a result you have the middle line of this indicator - from this value and knit the trawl inclusion threshold.

P.S. Artem, sorry for "correcting" your answer - I liked it too much ... and after my comment on this question - I needed to finish this "threshold of trailing stop to the midline".

Yeah, literacy needs to be learned.

So I understand you need to assign a calculation formula to the trailing stop threshold?

MinProfit = (BandsUp+BandsDn)/2;

What else do I need to add to make it "as the doctor ordered"?

Top2n:

Yes, you need to learn the ropes.

I understand you need to assign a calculation formula to the trawl threshold?

What else do I need to add to make it "as the doctor ordered"?

Well, of course, here - at the end of this page there is a detailed description of competent trawl function - you don't need arrays, key points for you are in comparison conditions after operators case 0, case 1... Familiarize yourself with it carefully, examine its work algorithm, apply your conditions to a trawl, and that's all... If you don't do it yourself, I'll send you trawl fx using SAR indicator or 2 APR - just replace SAR trawl conditions with your own trawl threshold on Bollinger midline...

P.S. I've changed the system now - I'm installing components... I'll look for a SAR trawl in my archives and I'll post it...

Top2n:

What else needs to be added to make it "as the doctor ordered"?

I'm sending you the SAR trawl file in the archive - instead of calculating this indicator, you calculate your "entry threshold" by Bollinger :-))) and go ahead...
Files:

Hello!

Please tell me if any of the experienced ones are worth pursuing with this EA? Results from the 5 minute timeframe.

I have no idea how to use it.

Files:
test.zip  45 kb

bibars:

Hello!

Please tell me if any of the experienced ones are worth pursuing with this EA? Results from the 5 minute timeframe.

I have no idea how to use it.

Is this during the optimisation period or outside of it?

Vinin:

Is this during the optimisation period or outside it?
It smells like a provocation, the state would logically suggest that it is, anyone would say that, so it's strange to ask an obvious question

Vinin:

Is this during the optimisation period or outside of it?

If you mean did I enable optimisation, then no, I just ran it through the stories. I'm not good at these things, unfortunately. I just want to know if the result is the same in real life.

bibars:

If you mean did I include optimisation, no, I just ran it through the stories. I'm not good at these things, unfortunately. I just want to know if the result will be the same in real life.

As for the real thing is difficult to say without knowing a lot of things. But at a first approximation we can talk about 50%. I mean a repeat of the result.

Hello, could you please advise whether it is possible to access historical tick data in MT4, by means of MQL4? I.e. something like "tick series"? Is there an opportunity to program MA on the basis of ticks, but not timeframes (time series)? Sorry if I am not expressing myself correctly. In short, I need a tick history...

Top2n:

MinProfit = (BandsUp+BandsDn)/2;

What else needs to be added to make it "as the doctor ordered"?

Normalize the obtained value (the price, after all):

int dg=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS);
MinProfit = NormalizeDouble((BandsUp+BandsDn)/2,dg);