[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 261

I made a chat programmer in Skype! Come add! Help each other . Look for customers for your work and look for orders! Place tenders for orders !!!!

Hello.

Here's the problem: not all of the inscription on the chart is displayed - the line to the right is cut off:

Labl(10,"X1 = "+DoubleToStr(X1,0)+",X2 = "+DoubleToStr(X2,0)+",X3 = "+DoubleToStr(X3,0)+",X4 = "+DoubleToStr(X4,0)
+",X5 = "+DoubleToStr(X5,0)+",X6 = "+DoubleToStr(X6,0)+",X7 = "+DoubleToStr(X7,0)+",X8 = "+DoubleToStr(X8,0)+
",X9 = "+DoubleToStr(X9,0)+",X10 = "+DoubleToStr(X10,0));

X1 to X8 is displayed, but X9 and beyond is gone. How to continue the line anyway, I had to delete two values so far ?

The code of the function Labl:

void Labl(int XDIST,string N){
   //---- НАДПИСЬ HA ГРАФИК ----//
   string Nlabel = "SL_";

ObjectDelete(Nlabel);
   ObjectCreate(Nlabel,OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);
   ObjectSet(Nlabel,OBJPROP_CORNER,0);
   ObjectSet(Nlabel,OBJPROP_COLOR,Aqua);
   ObjectSet(Nlabel, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, XDIST);
   ObjectSet(Nlabel, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 20);
   ObjectSetText(Nlabel,N,14,"Arial",Aqua);
   }

Experts, could you advise how to merge two equity charts after I have run different EAs on the same instrument and period in the tester to get a real equity chart if I traded with 2 robots at the same time? And what kind of drawdown would I get if two bots traded synchronously for a given period?

Zar:

Here's the problem: not all of the text on the graph is displayed - the line to the right is cut off:...

There seems to be a line length restriction of 32 characters or something like that.

OlegTs:
nothing has been said about the value of n. Can it be less than the TP of the previous order, then the previous order is not yet closed and the next one is already open, or is there a condition here as well?
The system in this case is as follows: if one order is closed, all previous orders will also be closed)). So we do not need to worry about the previous ones. The main thing is to place the subsequent ones and delete the ones you don't need.

Shit, at least write a code to click on the scrip and 2 orders are placed: one active, one pending... Just like that...

polsvv:
Experts, could you advise how to merge two equity charts after I have run different EAs on the same instrument and period in the tester to get a real equity chart if I traded with 2 robots at the same time? And what kind of drawdown would be obtained by synchronous trading with two bots for a given period?

Look at Kim I.V.'s website - portfolio analyser - here, commercial version...

Golden-dark:
Shit, at least write a code so that you can click on the scrip and 2 orders are placed: one active, one pending... Just like that...
Shit, why? The base is full of different scripts for opening orders, pick the one that suits you and tweak it. If you don't know how to do it, learn or order it for small money.
There are twenty thousand people on the forum, the only way to get a free help is to submit a competent requirements specification(here is a sample) and the results of profitable manual trading. Otherwise, it's just satisfying other people's whims.

HELLO! CAN YOU TELL ME IF I CAN AUTOMATE MY TRADING SYSTEM IF IT'S BASED ON CANDLESTICK ANALYSIS? THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!!

D_J:
HELLO! CAN YOU TELL ME IF I CAN AUTOMATE MY TRADING SYSTEM IF IT'S BASED ON CANDLESTICK ANALYSIS? THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!!
If you know a lot of programming, you can either convert it to mql4 or make a couple of MT5+MT4 terminals together https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/189