[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 25

sergeev:
DayOfWeek function

Thank you. Can you provide me with a link to a similar Expert Advisor? I'm new to this business and would like to see a visual aid, so to speak.

asd05:

Thank you. Could you provide me with a link to a similar EA? I am a beginner in this business and I would like to see a visual aid, so to speak.
You should put this function at the start and that's it. You can find them here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

Vinin:

A final warning. Then to the bathhouse already

You'd better warn the smart guys! I have nothing to say to you! There are people who can help me without any jokes! I like talking to them and learning something new!

Ereke:

Colleagues help ! one EA to co-op with the other ! and add some values !

add values, that is, declare extern at the beginning of the code

with co-op, it takes one code, copy it into the second one, and replace the start() function with main1() and main2() and write your own start() function, which will call main1() and main2() in the required sequence

SZZY: Proven on "Avalanche" and any trend adviser - you can, within 2, 3 minutes, by combining 2 codes, make a relatively stable system

Good Luck!

Ereke:

You'd better warn the smart guys! I have nothing to say to you! There are people who can help me without any jokes! And I like talking to them better!

You will not make nice by force. We have tried to explain to you the rules of conduct on the forum. Now we are giving you time to think about your behavior. One week ban.

Ereke:
When I try to test my EA, it downloads the history from 01.01.2011, but I need two years of history! How should I make it possible to test from these periods? My EA has two Moving Averages, one is 500 and the other is 75.

press F2 upload all the history for the required symbol, then when you use tester strategies do not forget to tick the box:

http://imglink.ru/pictures/25-01-11/1366d4507dff1684080f67f09591decb.jpg

COME ON! Connect ! ))))))))))))))

IgorM:

Thank you! May the Almighty give you your $100,000 as soon as possible.

Ereke:

COME ON! Connect ! ))))))))))))))

Then I think you will have no problem apologizing for your ill-manneredness and for your previous posts - note, this thread on the forum is the most informative, and not always have the desire and time to answer questions that I, for example, have long been clear ;), the same moderators of this forum spend their own time to maintain order on the forum

IgorM:

Thank you! May the Almighty give you your $100,000 as soon as possible.