[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 322

Rimlyanin: You've got it all right. It's just Rumus (Forex Club) has such an opportunity and this "envelope" is the basis of "Intraday Conservative Scalping" trading system. I wanted to do the same with MT4. But as you explained it not destiny :)

I think this is complete nonsense and lack of desire. Why would you want to solve such problems directly, well, not through the MA Shift, but through other opportunities - there is a solution to this very shift, as they say, if you have the desire ... :-))) to solve the issue, not to look for excuses for a supposedly unsolvable task... Think for yourselves, reflect...:-))) "Not like this... ... so ..." :-)))

P.S. You'd better throw in a link with a description of this system - "Intraday Conservative Scalping"...

P.P.S. You'd better read a textbook and documentation on this language, solve problems and there won't be such questions. As a last resort, it's possible, if not one-to-one conditions, as you write - 0,21..., then at least in some rough approximation to solve this problem, and still not the fact that this rough solution will work worse than the original - 0,21... :-)))

Share a link or description of this TC.

sergeev:

you are misunderstood.

If you need an envelope, the MA is shifted up and down, and there is an Envelop indicator for that, or levels in the MA itself on the third tab.

ma_shift is a shift to the left, to the right (as in Alligator)

Ha... Right, I didn't get the subject myself at first... :-)))

Rimlyanin:

That's right... You don't need a shifty MA, but a normal envelope indicator - the MA shifts up/down, not left/right... Here are excerpts from someone who trades on this system:

"It works in flat, during trends it breaks through the envelopes and goes further, though with this TS we should work on rebound from envelope boundaries or average. It enters the channel of envelopes at the next flat.
The things that work on 10 minutes simply means that parameters of the envelope 34 have been selected for this TF. On other TFs we should select other settings and the same picture will be obtained. IMHO" - i.e. the usual channel.

Send (-tee) - a link with a specific description of the TS-key.

Guys what the hell is.....I wanted to test an advisor on miсex on a stock and it flies out of the terminal and writes error...what the hell is this?

Roger:

To use a magician, it has to be set up first, like you have, when you go around to check for it

I do not understand a little. I will explain to you how I see it, and please tell me where I am wrong.

I will have 2-3 open orders (let a, b and c) and I will have to close one of them at a certain time (let us say b). But order b may open on the 2nd or the 3rd or the 1st, we do not know exactly when and it may not open at all. I thought magic will allow me to find it out of all. I.e. by number 1001 I would enter it and close it (i.e. at one hour the programme will check if order b is open (I do that with a static Deal) and then I would like to use magic to select order b for working and close it. To be honest, I didn't understand your comment - "when it checks if it's opened or not". Could you please explain

for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)

{

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);

if(OrderMagic()==1001)

Vovo4ka:
Guys what the hell is.....I wanted to test an advisor on miсex on a stock and it flies out of the terminal and writes error...what the hell is this?

Sorry, it's Saturday, so all the telepaths are out. Contact the telepath club on Monday.

Roman.:

Sorry, it's Saturday, so all the telepaths are out. Contact the telepath club on Monday.

yeah i've already realised it's saturday everyone's asleep))))))))))))

I will address the people on Monday then)))

Boneshapper:

I don't understand a bit. I will explain to you how I see it, and please tell me where I am wrong.

I will have 2-3 open orders (let a, b and c) and I will have to close one of them at a certain time (let's say b). But order b may open on the 2nd or the 3rd or the 1st, we don't know exactly when, it may not open at all. I thought magic will allow me to find it out of all. I.e. by number 1001 I would enter it and close it (i.e. at one hour the programme will check if order b is open (I do that with a static Deal) and then I would like to use magic to select order b for working and close it. To be honest, I didn't understand your comment - "when it checks if it's opened or not". Could you please explain

for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)

{

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);

if(OrderMagic()==1001)

If your Expert Advisor can open a maximum of three Buy and three Sell positions, and each of these positions has its own separate magic,

then we need to make a function for selecting an order based on its magic number:

int err;    // глобальная переменная советника, для хранения номера последней ошибки
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int SelectOrderByMagic(string sy, int op, int mn) 
{
   int   i, k=OrdersTotal();

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
   for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
      if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS)) {               // Если выбран рыночный ордер
         if (OrderSymbol()!=sy)              continue;   // Если его символ не тот - переходим к следующему
         if (OrderType()!=op)                continue;   // Если его тип не тот - переходим к следующему
         if (OrderMagicNumber()!=mn)         continue;   // Если его магик не тот - переходим к следующему
// Теперь есть выбранный ордер с нужными символом, типом и магиком
         return(i);                                      // Возвращаем его индекс в списке рыночных ордеров
         }
      else if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS)) {         // Если не удалось выбрать рыночный ордер
         err=GetLastError();
         Print("FUNC SelectOrderByMagic: Ошибка выбора ордера ",err);   // Выводим сообщение об ошибке и её номер
         break;                                          // Выходим из цикла перебора рыночных ордеров
         }
      }
   return(-1); // Если ордер с нужным магиком не найден или произошла ошибка при выборе ордера - возвращаем минус один
}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Now if you need to select a Buy order on the current chart with a magic 1001, then call this function as follows

int index=SelectOrderByMagic(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 1001);
if (index<0) {
   //... Блок обработки ошибки поиска ордера по заданному магику...
   }
else if (index>=0) {
   //... Тут код работы с выбранным ордером с магиком 1001, ...
   //... причём переменная index содержит индекс этого ордера в списке рыночных ордеров...
   //... далее вы можете при необходимости выбирать другой ордер, а index будет хранить индекс нужного
   //... и повторно его можно выбрать так: OrderSelect(index, SELECT_BY_POS);
   //... и нужный ордер будет опять выбран уже без его поиска (если он не закрыт)
   }

Vovo4ka:

yeah i already know it's saturday everyone's asleep))))))))))))

I'll call the crowd on monday then)))

You don't get it... :-))) With such formulation and content of your question it is useless to address people even on Monday, only strictly to the club... :-)))

Hello, please help on this topic https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132897

Thank you in advance for your reply