[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 293

Moved.

zaaag 31.03.2011 13:30

Good afternoon. Could you please tell me how to write a simple MACD based EA to work on stocks in Metatrader. Thank you.

granit77:
Moved.

zaaag 31.03.2011 13:30

Good afternoon. Could you please tell me how to write a simple MACD based EA to work on stocks in Metatrader. Thank you.

standard MACD Sample will work, you only need to set the time limit

abolk:

current bar open price -- iOpen(Symbol(),Period(),0)

current day open price -- iOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0)

Link to documentation https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series/iOpen

Thank you very much for your reply!!!

and thanks a lot for the link!:)

Pyro:
Hi all, could you please tell me if it would be reliable to determine the order setting time by its order number in the list? (older ones have a lower number) or would it be better to use the order's setting time for this?
Use OrderOpenTime().
What's the point of using it then?

Can you advise me who I can contact about writing an EA based on my theory?

The EA is quite simple on the analysis of one sliding bar and two adjacent candlesticks, T1-5-15. I have tripled my deposit by this method in a week. I would like to use automat =)

w_ersoc:

Can you advise me who I can contact about writing an EA based on my theory?

The EA is quite simple on the analysis of one sliding bar and two adjacent candlesticks, T1-5-15. I have tripled my deposit by this method in a week. I would like to use automat =)

There's help here

Thank you!

How do I insert the code correctly so that it is coloured like the Meta Editor?

I have a question about the trawl, who can tell me. It seems to be the right trawl to breakeven, but it's not working.

here's the coveted