[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 259

Moved.
<br / translate="no">MoneyJinn 19.03.2011 15:37
Who has a description of the error "invalid slippage for OrderSend function"? Share this. In which case it occurs and what is its number?

There is one order in the trade... If anyone takes up the idea, I will of course give you all the material on how I work with this simple system...

ostrik:
There is one order in the trade... If anyone takes up the idea, I will of course give you all the material on how I work with this simple system...
I'll write it up in an hour. But not for free.

ostrik:

I'll get onto ICQ in the very near future...

Hi all) Help me out here.

int pos;

int start (){
if(pos!=1 || pos!=2){
pos=1;
}
if(OrdersTotal()==0){
if(pos==1){

// here's the number 1
pos=2;
return(pos);
}
if(pos==2){

// here derivation number 2
pos=1;
return(pos);
}
}
}

I want it to open first number 1, then the next time (as number 1 were open) open number 2.

kulon:

I'll get on to ICQ in the very near future...

I'll be waiting...

ostrik:

I'll be waiting...

Already there...

Moved.
<br / translate="no">Golden-dark 19.03.2011 18:29

I'm appealing to professionals (in fact, anyone with little to no knowledge of MQL).

I have tried to do it myself, but I have not got to much with my mind. Can you please tell me if it's possible to do the following script:

1) you run the script, an order is opened with profit and loss values set (e.g. +30, -10), if the price passes a certain number of points, another order is opened (can be pending beforehand, but then you have to delete the pending one) also with its values.

2) It seems to me that the described in the first point is not impossible, and an experienced programmer would have to laugh. So, if the condition still works (regarding the second order), the third one will be placed.

I.e. there are a maximum of 3 orders, and the third one only opens after the second one.

If this is possible, I think an experienced programmer would have no trouble sharing this code.

I would be very grateful.

Добрый день! При тестировании пары в тестере с плавающим спредом, результаты считаються с тем спредом что есть на данный момент, тоесть для одного варианта спред может быть 1 для другого 2. Можно ли как-то зафиксировать спред для тестера так, что бы была еденица, без отключения интернета на компьютере? Очень надо! Заранее благодарю:)

Golden-dark:

I'm appealing to professionals (in principle, anyone with a little knowledge of MQL).

I've been trying to figure it out myself, but I haven't got to much with my mind. Can you please tell me if it's possible to do the following script:

1) you run the script, an order is opened with profit and loss values set (e.g. +30, -10), if the price passes a certain number of points, another order is opened (can be pending beforehand, but then you have to delete the pending one) also with its values.

2) It seems to me that the described in the first point is not impossible, and an experienced programmer would have to laugh. So, if the condition still works (regarding the second order), the third one will be placed.

I.e. there are a maximum of 3 orders, and the third one only opens after the second one.

If this is possible, I think an experienced programmer would have no trouble sharing this code.

I would be very grateful.

The script is only executed once - i.e. there will be an opening with a stop and a take.

To do everything you described, you need an EA. The simplest one...