[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 214

sit and think about it, you can post the code - maybe someone will give you a clue)

Vovo4ka:

Guys, another question has arisen. Some brokers, including Alpari, for example, offer their clients a floating spread .... in connection with this my advisor does not work...(((

They have a floating number that just spoils the whole thing...((((

In normal ops when any operation is carried out, there is always a check for getting into the so-called boundary conditions, if the parameters of the set order meet the broker's trading conditions, the order is set, if not, then, say, the minimum parameters of the order allowed by the broker are taken...

Or you can generally score in the owl that if the spread exceeds any value - previously set by you - like, for example, at lunchtime the broker widens the spread to 200-300 pps, then the order is not placed. Once you have started in the EA, you need to constantly monitor all these parameters by MarketInfo() - the minimum dist of the order, the spread value, etc. - This is a normal way of working on the real account. Here are the characteristics and conditions which should be checked when placing each order, and here is an example of how this is implemented - the order-send() function - in the middle of the page - check the min dist of order placing. In general, you can check the value of spread (through marketinfo() requesting it) right after the start and if it is higher than you allow, then do not trade at all, ie, do not run further the code of the EA, and wait for the arrival of a new tick, or the opening of a new bar, if the EA works with the control of opening a new bar.

coronel:

Magik will never end, don't worry about that.

Use magik and it will make your life easier.

Magik yes, but it will be assigned automatically through a variable of int type. And its limit value is 2147483647.

2 147 483 647

how many orders does it take to trade 2 billion?) 50 orders a day 365 days a year for 100+ years that's 2 million orders. 2 billion is 1000 times more)

eddy:

2 147 483 647

how many orders does it take to trade 2 billion?) 50 orders a day 365 days a year for 100+ years that's 2 million orders. 2 billion is 1000 times bigger)

I would like to leave this in my will)))

grandchildren in the thousandth generation?) very thoughtful

I agree)

doon:

Magik yes, but it will be assigned automatically through a variable of int type. And its limit value is 2147483647.

Fire away!!!

doon:

Do not post it here, but go straight to the annals. They will help you figure it out faster.

granit77:
Roman, the preparatory work has been going on for a long time, the ideology of the FAQ is preliminary developed and will be posted in a special branch, the technical basis is agreed with the administration.
You can wait until the branch is published to see how it coincides with your ideas and, if necessary, you can develop and implement your own project if it is within your power.

I am in favour of it too. I have been waiting for a long time.