[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 26

My intention was to ask for help ! Please forgive me ALL OF YOU ! I didn't come here to dip into negativity! I came to find people, friends, like-minded people, but not enemies! I beg your pardon again !

Ereke:

My intention was to ask for help ! Please forgive me ALL OF YOU ! I didn't come here to dip into the negativity! I came to find people, friends, like-minded people, but not enemies! I beg your pardon again !

Worthy Man. Accepted.

DhP:
Worthy of a Man. Accepted.

Accepted by what? Lifestyle? Until they help, I'm a sourpuss, but when they do, I can apologize.

is that dignified behaviour?

abolk:

What is it? a lifestyle? until they help, I'll say sorry. when they do, I may apologise.

is this decent behaviour?

I think that's the first step towards dignity, even if it's still childish. And everyone who is scorned should be able to accept an apology. They did sound the alarm.

Can you tell me how to calculate the modulus of a number?

Jaguar1974:
Can you tell me how to calculate the modulus of a number?

MathAbs()

Please advise where you can get a list or list of all the DCs that are available and their rating

5drakon:
Please advise where you can get a list or like a list of all the DCs that are available and their rating

Search query

Thanks to FigarO and Splxgf.

I think I've figured it out and it even works.

Please advise, how to make the MACD from the article "Sound Signals in Indicators" to calculate its signals on the hourly chart only, while the MACD is displayed on all timeframes?

If I set the initial condition for the signals of 2 or more indicators, then this should already be written by an Expert Advisor?