[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 20

It seems to zero out the shift value when calculating the Fractals indicator (shift=3 in the code). Maybe shift should be a variable until the MA kink is reversed ? I don't understand what exactly determines shift. Please advise, if anyone can.

Vinin:

Congratulations are in order. Although a shot in the air doesn't hurt anyone.

What do you mean by that? Are we talking to the pros or is this just a pastime?

artmedia70 You speak for yourself, smart guy!

Leonid82 24.01.2011 19:51

Привет! Имеется эксперт работающий с EURUSD. Как из этого эксперта получить High[1] по GBPUSD например?

Благодарю за помощь

iHigh("GPBUSD",0,1);

Gentlemen advanced users of Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice... I can't figure out what's going on with the table. After exporting the cotier from the mt archive, the standard column(s) appears date,time,ochlc

and v... So ohlk does not react to mathematical formulas at all.Only logic etc work. On mathematics constantly misfires in the form of #SIGNED! ... All help searched, I cannot understand, that it is possible still to make with the data for adequacy. But thus without problems formulas to date, time and volumes which in principle are not necessary :o).Or at me the machine drives? Yes and if you can, immediately prompt, how to remove the beard from the bottom of the empty lines.To the same dug help, but it did not answer me. Thanks in advance for such valuable information!

Should I put a comma instead of a full stop?

r.ig.h:
Should I put a comma instead of a dot?
I don't know... It's the same on two machines. Dates, times and volumes add, divide and multiply, but the quotes can't be touched by anything but logical... It says wrong data type. :о/

granit77:
And if in the tester the Expert Advisor is trading in visual mode, then by pausing the run with the Pause button, you can move step by step by pressing F12.

Thank you! I was looking for that)))

Have the builds been tampered with? Maybe the data archive is messed up? I have a csv-converter script that worked recently, but now it doesn't do anything. I was dragging a csv file > C:\Program Files (x86)\MT4\experts\files from all history, which is open on the chart, and now this file is empty. The log says:

2011.01.24 21:49:51 Script FileCSVCreate EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
2011.01.24 21:49:51 Script FileCSVCreate EURUSD,H1: removed
Files:
ftgt.mq4  3 kb

Gerasimm:

Gentlemen advanced users of Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice... I can't figure out what's going on with the table. After exporting cotier from the mt archive, the standard column(s) appear date,time,ochlk

and v... So ochlk does not react to mathematical formulas at all. Only logic etc. works. It keeps crashing on maths in the form of #SIGNED! ... All help searched, I cannot understand, that it is possible still to make with the data for adequacy. But thus without problems formulas to date, time and volumes which in principle are not necessary :o).Or at me the machine drives? Yes and if you can, immediately prompt, how to remove the beard from the bottom of the empty lines.To the same dug help, but it did not answer me. Thanks in advance for such valuable information!

IN WINDOWS:

Start->Settings->Control Panel->Language and Regional Standards.

Change the Russian standards to English (USA).

In Russian standards decimal places are separated by comma, in English - by dot.

Good luck.

DhP 24.01.2011 22:58

No... Thanks for the tip, but no way. Same old same old, only in profile. Open Office and Excel have the same problem.