[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 18

I have to draw arrows and marks manually, and since the day is not short, it gets very tiring after a day of work. For this I have to manually draw and arrows and labels, and because the day typed a lot, it becomes ochen tiresome after a day of work all this (kzayavaty would not be very difficult) to do by hand. :))

Mr.Ross:
I have to draw arrows and marks manually, and since the day is not small, it gets very tiring after a day of work. For this I have to manually draw and arrows and labels, and because the day typed a lot, it becomes ochen tiresome after a day of work all this (kzayavaty would not be very difficult) to do by hand. :))
Yeah...

Mr.Ross:
Hello, please tell me if there is a script that each transaction was accompanied by an arrow at the opening and closing, as well as the line on the closure? Well, as in testing ... I got sick of googling! Damn. Already started quietly myself from other scripts to collect :))) I built a script that opens the deal;)but I can't find any ready-made one.... Please help me!!!

I assume you are opening positions manually. In order for the arrow to appear,

in the standard trade script (script for BUY opening) in the line:

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1.0,Ask,3,0,0, "expert comment",255,0,CLR_NONE);.

change CLR_NONE to Blue or Green.

To make a change, right-click on the script and select "change" - the script editor will open, you will find the above line there.

DhP:

In the standard trade script

Where is it?

Mr.Ross:
Where is it located?
I looked it up!))

Mr.Ross:
I looked it up! :)))
Navigator-> Scripts.

Colleagues, help me ! One EA can cooperate with another one ! and add some values !

Ereke:

Colleagues, help me ! One EA can cooperate with another one ! and add some values !

And no EA, no values, nothing ... :)

artmedia70:
Ко всем профи обращаюсь, кто может окажите помощь. У меня во время тестирования советника произошел какой-то сбой. Теперь при постановке советника на тестирование сразу появляется табличка "СЖИДАНИЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ", а в журнале тестера идут два сообщения:первое - об успешной загрузке советника, а второе - об отсутствии исторических данных. Повторная загрузка исторических данных через клавишу F2 не происходит. Мало того, на развернутом графике котировок валюты, исторические данные которой перезагружаются, во время перезагрузки с графика исчезают данные за последнюю неделю.

Attempting to reload MT4 is not successful as the system automatically detects the client and when reloading does not absolutely reload everything. Apparently there is some sort of glitch in the save.

granit77 suggested: download MT4 again from broker and put it in the newly created directory, but neither he nor I have enough knowledge how to do it.

Who can solve this problem, please give instructions on how to proceed. I have a comp. less than a year, about system programming knowledge is not at all, more instructions please. THANK YOU :)

artmedia70:
And no advisers, no values, nothing... :)
I congratulate YOU !