WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 22

joo:
Guys, I missed a bit, only a couple of dozen pages of the thread, can someone remind me clearly and distinctly what a "grail" is? Because it may well be that one in eight out of ten has one.
It's like time from the next branch... Or like a gopher. It doesn't exist - but it does :)

Richie:

I haven't given that definition yet. I have only separated the concepts of an ideal grail and a non-ideal grail. I'll give it to you tomorrow. You give it to one person, the other will be unhappy - not enough or for a long time :)

I can give the concept of grail, but it is already given in the branch of the perfect grail ... In my view, the grail is an EA that trades on a real account, just like the applied EA in the tester ... (... If you want to be sure you have the right trader in the tester ...
Files:
grail.mq4  6 kb

atik: I can give you the notion of a grail, but it's already given in the Ideal Trading Thread ... I can give you the notion of a perfect ... but in my interpretation the grail is an EA that trades on a real account ... the same as the applied EA in the tester ... (this is ideal), but non-ideal is at least as wok in the tester ...

Slav, I agree that the FOC is a grail. But, in the tester. And we need it in the market. So, the definition of a non-ideal grail must also take into account the possible "tricks" of the brokerage companies you mentioned.

atik: My idea of the grail is an EA that trades on the real market the same way as the one in the tester.

even having the same equity in the tester -

What parameters can be used to determine the same for the real?

Richie:

I haven't given that definition yet. I have only separated the concepts of an ideal grail and a non-ideal grail. I'll give it to you tomorrow. You give it to one person, the other will be unhappy - not enough or for a long time :)

Can I do it now? If you please.

What's the point?

When we die, we'll know...

===

I'm not even sure about that...

joo: Can we do it now? If you would be so kind.
I'm not drunk right now.

LeoV:

even having that equity in the tester -

What parameters can be used to determine that it will be the same on the real?

that's why you need an objective tester, not one that just tells you the weather...

Richie:
I'm not sober now.

Mm-hmm. Me too.

As if that changes anything...

===
If only...

Richie:
I'm not sober at the moment.

Neither am I. We're even. :)