WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 23

Richie:
I'm sober now.

The grail is the skill (ability) to take a losing trade to zero (and what to do with profitable ones :))

Tantrik:
The grail is the skill (ability) to take a losing trade to zero (and what to do with profitable ones :))
and profitable ones you don't need anyone to take them out...!

atik:
and the profitable ones have no one to take them out without you...!
!!! )))

I don't remember who said that. I liked it.

How experienced traders differ from inexperienced traders.

Inexperienced traders don't fix losses (don't put stops) and lose.

Experienced traders do not fix profits and lose. I myself have seen such funny phenomena on PAMM accounts. We were talking about tens of K in quid.

LeoV:

even having this equity in the tester -

What parameters can be used to determine that it will be the same in the real world?

Well, you have to test it properly first.

ULAD:

Experienced traders do not fix profits and lose. I myself have seen such funny phenomena on PAMM accounts. We were talking about tens of K in quid.

and you won't remember. The grey cardinals are indoctrinating you.

ULAD:

My new bum ))) Simultaneous trading on 33 currency pairs. The task is to cut off unprofitable orders with stops, put all orders in profit, fix profit. initial depo 10000 rubles, ordered profit - 5000 rubles. Demo report for the last day. )))

artikul:

My new bum ))) Simultaneous trading on 33 currency pairs. The task is to cut off unprofitable orders with stops, put all orders in profit, fix profit. initial depo 10000 rubles, ordered profit - 5000 rubles. Demo report for the last day. )))

Unfortunately, the equity is not visible. Can you display the curve?

paukas:
Unfortunately the equity is not visible. Can you display the curve?

I don't know )))) How do you do that if the absolute drawdown is equal to the relative drawdown? )))

artikul:

I don't know )))) How do you do that if absolute drawdown equals relative drawdown? )))
A balance/equity indicator would help.