WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 19

paukas:
With your hands, engage the neural net. :))
ugh... )))))))

Svinozavr:
ugh... )))))))

after the holidays helps)))

LeoV:

The answers are simple.

1. this is the daily MA on the one-minute chart

2. The MA can give an indication of where the market is relative to this MA.

3. Because the MA is a simple enough indicator to understand.

4. Because in 90% of cases the MM is not respected and we lose quickly enough.

1. if this is the daily MA, it should be equal to MA1 on TF D1 ? why do not they converge? but as the average price for the past 1440 minutes - yes it is, but not the price for the day!

2. the understanding for exchangers yes, for trading no

3. because they say so (it's written on the net) that the average price determines the market condition

4. because trading with MA gives 50% of correct entries, while with MM you can trade at random, the main thing is to have enough deposit

Svinozavr:
ugh... )))))))
And don't foo. Some coleslaw and go ahead.

Svinozavr:
ugh... )))))))

what about the stops? :)

And on sabotage. provided the topikstarter is still at the "helm" - the Grail is a strategy that not only gives the direction of the future trend, but also the exit point, AND can rebound wrong entry and give a new one

ZS: I am sometimes amazed at the certainty of the inviolability of the rule: i am amazed by the confidence in the rule: 10-15% profitability per month is the limit of perfection for every trader! why can³'t i have 100% profitability per week with 1:500 leverage?

for sure the leverage is not enough? or do you think that DT is less risky giving such a credit? with good moves, and in time to put breakeven as SL, you can not hurry to finish the earned margin, and have with 100$ = 200$ or rollback motion to have a simple profit the first order level, as it turns MM primary than balobolism in this thread, another question that with this strategy and the MM need to have clear takeoffs.

Avals: it's complicated))))

Let's take a simple system for a breakout of a trailing extremum with a short stop (10p for example) and a bigger profit and a quick transfer to Breakeven. It has been working for the last couple of years and some made good money on it. Is it worth to bet on it now for example? :)

Well, what's easy in our world? )))

What you described is some kind of pattern that has been found and worked. Whether it will work in the future - this is dunno. The answer to that question is essentially the answer to whether there is a grail or not. If we know whether some TC will be profitable in the future - the grail is in our hands ))))

Richie: Leonid, do you think a large number of small items has any advantages over a single item of equivalent size? For example: 100 positions of 0.01 lots and 1 position of 1 lot size.

Too abstract a question to give a concrete answer. ))) It all depends on the TS, stops and other parameters ))))

LeoV:

Well, what's easy in our world? )))

What you have described is a pattern that has been found and worked. Whether it will work in the future is uncertain. The answer to that question is essentially the answer to the question of whether there is a grail or not. If we know whether some TC will be profitable in the future - the grail is in our hands ))))

If a particular TS is profitable, it is likely to be profitable for some time to come.

IgorM:

And on sabotage. provided the topikstarter is still at the "helm" - the Grail is a strategy that not only gives the direction of the future trend, but also the exit point, AND can rebound wrong entry and give a new one

ZS: I am sometimes amazed at the certainty of the inviolability of the rule: i am amazed by the confidence in the rule: 10-15% profitability per month is the limit of perfection for every trader! why can³'t i have 100% profitability per week with 1:500 leverage?

for sure the leverage is not enough? or do you think that DT is less risky giving such a credit? with good moves, and in time to set the breakeven as SL, you can leisurely add the earned margin, and easy to have a 100$ = 200$ or with a rollback motion to have a simple profit the first order level, as it turns MM primary than balobolism in this thread, another question that with this strategy and MM need to have clear takeovers.

never had to deal with a payout refusal ? for example with this wording - your winnings exceed all reasonable limits...

so DT is not risking anything even by leveraging 1000 !!! because the money is already in his pocket .... from the beginning !!!