WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 14

atik:
so there's a grail... they launched it... where is it ? the dtz will close if it is there ( all of them ) ...
The grail is betting on your posts. The pattern is 100%.

IgorM:

I don't want to argue with you, but I will do it again, I think the topic-starter will be interested in answering my questions, he has already created a topic about the uselessness of TA:

1.what is a moving average with a period of 1440 on M1?

ZS: not so long ago with a dear moderator in personal correspondence we could not decide what it means

2. what can MAs do for forex trading? (50% of indicators on MA)

3. why do ALL beginner traders believe that trading with MA may yield positive results?

4. why with such an abundance of indicators freely available, no one can make a profit all the time?

The answers are simple -

1. this is a daily MA on a one minute chart

2. MA can give you an idea of where the market is relative to this MA.

3. Because the MA is a simple enough indicator to understand.

4. Because in 90% of cases the MM is not respected and we lose quickly enough.

Richie:

Definitions are needed, otherwise you can't. I have made up my mind, but some members of this forum seem to have not. I am making it clear that we are not talking about the Ideal Grail here, but about the Non-ideal Grail. The possibility of its existence is "quite probable".

So you decide what you want.

- what happens after the grail appears

- or whether there can be a grail at all and what it can be.

What dish do you want?

Richie:
This is just the beginning.

for life to exist on earth, no single species must dominate... Doesn't this inspire you to make any analogies? If you imagine that ONE species begins to dominate, LIFE will end. Doesn't that mean anything to you? You're looking for an END that will destroy the market! You want to destroy the market??? You will not be allowed to do that. No matter how you do it... so instead of looking for an instrument that destroys everything, you must look for a niche in which you can live and thrive without claiming to be universal.

sergeev: So decide what you want ....

Alexei, it's all interconnected. What happens after the grail appears and what the grail is like. Once again, I repeat to forum participants: it will be a non-ideal grail, i.e. a grail that makes loss-making positions, because a grail that does not make them for a long time cannot mathematically exist (it is unlikely).

Suppose there is a Gral, i.e. an Expert Advisor with the percentage of guessing close to 100% or at least 80% can predict the future quotes of anything.

Even our own balance chart during testing. It is not only a market log - it is a log of the whole world. You can tell if you are going to see a traffic cop today or not! In addition, you can easily determine your future expenses and profits. A kind of destiny book with a probability of 80% or more

the conclusion is sad: the grail will not be allowed to exist!

Richie:

Alexei, it's all interconnected. What happens after the grail appears and what this grail is. Once again, I repeat to forum participants: it will be about non-ideal grail, i.e. grail that makes loss-making positions, because grail that does not make them for a long time mathematically cannot exist (it is unlikely).

that's the way it always is :))) the crowd has already written 14 pages, and it's off-topic. eh... i don't like incomplete ToRs.

All those who wanted to talk enough :), do you want to repeat the same number of pages for the second time?

DDFedor: .... WON'T LET YOU DESTROY THE MARKET ....

I don't want to. In order to "fail" the market, the grail has to work for too long. We come to another property of a non-ideal grail - the duration of its operation.

Richie:

Alexei, it's all interconnected. What happens after the grail appears and what the grail is like. Once again, I repeat to forum participants: it will be a non-ideal grail, i.e. a grail that makes losing positions, because a grail that does not make them for a long time mathematically cannot exist (it is unlikely).

Then maybe it makes more sense to raise the question of the existence of some "phenomena" and the possibility of determining the duration of this existence? Otherwise,the"grail" sounds rather vague. In my understanding, a grail is equivalent to full knowledge of a system. We are only a part of a system of integral indices and quotations, and the part, as it is known, cannot know the whole. (both jokingly and seriously :)