Stops - page 15

Farnsworth:

Well, I'll tell you as my own - no, I don't need Katz, I'm my own Katz :o)

Yury Mikhailovich? Sorry, I didn't recognise you in make-up :)))

Svinozavr:
I've wanted to make a separate topic for a long time, but I haven't been able to concentrate.

There's a lot to say. I'm going to say it for now. I'll fill you in later.

For now, please speak up.

So, are we waiting for something?

Or the usual?

Byte:

7. Stops are not needed if you are a market maker

Why do you think so?

denis_orlov:

So, are we waiting for something?

Or the usual...?

I think the usual :o)

C-4:

Well, since they're demanding a sequel, let's get on with it.

Thank you. We seem to think alike...

!!! What do you want?
I told you to let people speak out!
And smart people speak out. We'll see from here...

Svinozavr:
!!! What do you want?

Oh...good, Peter. It seemed to me that by opening this thread you want to say something, like - you have something to say and want to do it.

I told you to let people speak out!

And smart people are speaking out. Then we'll see...

That's not what you said:

There's something to say. I'm just going to say it for now. I'll fill you in later.

And it turns out you want what others would like. You want to listen to smart people, too. Maybe it's "later" already? Or is 22:56 not late enough?

PS: okay, I won't distract you from waiting. Otherwise we'll fight again.

Farnsworth:

Oh...good, Peter. It seemed to me that by opening this thread you wanted to say something, like - you have something to say and want to do it.

That's not what you said:

And it turns out you want others to want. You want to listen to smart people, too. Maybe it's "later" already? Or is 22:56 not late enough?

PS: okay, I will not distract you from waiting. Or we'll fight again.

Shit. Sereg! Maybe I'm confused myself. Although you're not.

I think I've done enough (as possibly) honestly by outlining the topic and trying to listen to all opinions. Many of them are very interesting.

Well, let's tear it down - I don't mind...

Svinozavr:
Shit. Sereg! Maybe I myself am in confusion? Although it is not so.

I think I've done enough (perhaps) honestly by outlining the topic and trying to listen to all opinions. Many of them are very interesting.

Well, let's tear it down - I don't mind...

Geez, I'm giving you a subtle hint that we've been waiting, and you ... tear it down. He should tear it all down.

I'm going to add a few of my own old pennies. A stop is a filter that must block an unsuccessful login. It means that an event must occur, the most obvious one being crossing a boundary (level) that clearly indicates an unsuccessful entry. I.e. after crossing, the quote with a very high probability will not return to the profit level (or to the necessary direction, it doesn't matter - "follow the market" or define the goals) in the foreseeable future.

The problem is that this level lies in the most complex - in the trajectory space of quotes (but different transformations can be used to define stops). And in "projecting" of stops, I'm going to use such a shit, I mean theory - "asymptotic random walk analysis", thanks God, a quote stream is close to random series properties. So, in fact, this theory investigates similar events, and these events are related to processes, impulses (jumps) of which change slowly, i.e. have frequency distribution with heavy tails. At the same time, the tails can have different "degrees of severity" and the outbursts (which are the ones that have the maximum influence on trajectory deviations) can also have different "structure" of appearance.

paukas:

There. Turns out the satellites have recently crashed at your mercy.

Because you didn't write them a code. You let the entire globe down... eh

)))) Humorist. Humorist. Hilarious.

-----------------

Have you ever tried answering questions seriously?

Then answer them:

Why are you here?

Aren't you tired of being Misha's apprentice?