Again and again about taxes ... So, to pay or not to pay? - page 2

Night_Sun, one guy in the spring and summer was branching how to make 150 quid from 3 thousand, I think he eventually withdrew the entire 180 thousand, and that's for six months, so the topic of 5 years and a half lima on the Forex market is real, it's another thing that is not for everyone :)

Hmm,

1.5 million dollars? :D

with a condition, I dare call it a condition, and live here?

Скоро мы будем жить на столько хорошо, что у каждого россиянина появится шестой подбородок. Потому что о России думают депутаты Пронин и Мамонов из Нефтескважинска.

Скоро мы заживем так, что будем подкладывать брусок золота под шатающийся шкаф. Потому что о России думают депутаты Пронин и Мамонов из Нефтескважинска.

Our Russia (c)

ah, yes, patriotism ;)

imho, with such a head you have to live in Israel, where Russian is the native language for 90% of the population, and the laws in many countries are so transparent and understandable that there is no need to post your IP on forums, Mr. topicstarter, in the wild 90s for a mobile phone and a mink hat - remember, what were you doing?

And here, the whole 1.5... imho - it's hard for you to live with such a head in the world

You should move to a banana republic and live there like a ruler of the world :0

remember the movie "voyage to europe" where the waiter got a dime tip, told the owner to leave his job and went to open his own business :)

If I may, let's get back to the subject:

If you have money, you have an offshore company with a nominee director, and the income is transferred to the Russian Federation as dividends.

If you do not have a lot of money, you can use an account in a foreign country + a card and withdraw it from an ATM.

But it's true that the country was so backward that when asked "Will there be a train to Berlin soon?" we heard "Yes, soon, they're already building the railway!" :)

Dear topicstarter, please share the broker with which you work in forex. You can ask in a personal message. I am interested, because I am looking for some factual information about brokers, with which real people have real experience of earning and, most importantly, withdrawing profits. I myself am planning an initial deposit of 10 thousand evergreen.

Dezil:
Dear topicstarter, please share the broker with which you work in forex. You can ask in a personal message. I am interested, because I am looking for some factual information about brokers, with which real people have real experience of earning and, most importantly, withdrawing profits. I myself am planning an initial deposit of 10 thousand evergreen.

In my personal correspondence one foreigner told me he trusted this broker.

IgorM:

A foreigner, in a private correspondence with me, said he trusted this one
It's beautiful, but they don't have any gold. But there's a ruble pair they don't need.

Dezil:
It's beautiful, except they don't have any gold. But there is a ruble pair that they don't need.

You could, of course, mention patriotism. But what is credible now, in terms of stability? The quid? The Euro? And perhaps gold, as NOT another bubble?

Dezil:
All is nice, only they do not have gold. But there is a goddamn unnecessary ruble pair

I don't care if I trade tugriks with a spread of 90 pips, as long as I have a trading strategy that can make a profit with minimal risk, but I have a hard time with this kind of trading strategy - so far everything revolves around profit/drain = deposit, i.e. 50/50 = breakeven

The main thing is to believe that there is a grail, the topikstarter to hmm.

)))