Again and again about taxes ... So, to pay or not to pay? - page 7

Dezil:
About statistics - don't read the soviet newspapers before dinner. There was no unemployment in the union, there was nothing at all in the union except factories and steamships. Think about it. Now people work in our factories for paltry wages or even for a ration - that's for statistics. And why? Is it NATO's fault again? And the taxes we have now come from excise taxes, mining taxes and small and medium-sized businesses (which will soon die out altogether), including the peddlers, and not from the factories for the 1000-schih "jobs".

I'm trying to get to the heart of the matter, and you're trying to talk about how bad life is during the Troubles. I'm done. Thank you.

As a conclusion and at the same time a response to your last post. The rubble is not in the toilets, the rubble is in the heads.

The epidemic is a scattered-consciousness syndrome.

The bazaar is following the roof.

People, ow! Can you hold the theme?

Epidemic. Now! Pandemic!

===

Why am I surprised? I know the world is made up of lunatics...

Svinozavr:

+1

I used to think elections were all about gerrymandering, but it seems not.

Dezil:
I used to think elections were all about gerrymandering, but it seems not.
It isn't. Last election I spent half a day at a polling station, literally and figuratively. Sure, there were buses and absentee ballots, but it was the scattered consciousness of the people that did all the heavy lifting. It was my own daughter, who voted for a total bastard and shouted, "He has broken the repairs in our kindergarten!

The aristocrats were gathered.

They were all rich

Only Ivan was poor.

I am in contact with district authorities in Moscow because of the nature of my business, especially during various elections. I know very well from the words of the managers themselves that they are given a plan for the number of votes, and if it is not fulfilled, there will be serious staffing changes. Over the past few years, the government has grown by 2 or 3 times, although they talk on TV about the reduction of the state apparatus. It is practically impossible to get a job with them, because they offer very sweet jobs, minimum work, stable salaries, etc.

Tantrik:

The aristocrats were gathered.

They were all rich

Only Ivan was poor.

Wasn't he the Ivan who sat on the cooker and waited for the pike to fulfil all his wishes?