variations on the WOC theme - page 3

the lights of motels burn so invitingly...

test from the 1st of January :

Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 30.00
Net profit 239874297.70
Total profit 243822297.70
Total loss -3948000.00
Profitability 61.76
Win expectation 32900.05
Absolute drawdown 2.00
Maximum drawdown 168000.00 (0.10%)
Relative drawdown 18.09% (4151.70)
Total trades 7291
Short positions (% win) 3574 (98.66%)
Long positions (% win) 3717 (98.76%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 7197 (98.71%)
Losses (% of all) 94 (1.
29%)
Largest
profitable trade 187000.00
losing trade -42000.00
Average
profitable trade 33878.32
losing trade -42000.00
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 484 (19875000.00)
continuous losses (loss) 3 (-126000.00)
Maximum
continuous gains (number of wins) 19875000.00 (484)
continuous loss (number of losses) -126000.00 (3)
Average
continuous

Guys I'm shocked, forget Woc, I've already told Slava, this expert and all its modifications are created for the tester, pay attention to the test results, there opening modification and closing occurs in the same second, think how is it possible? i have tried to limit the profits in the tester, i also tried to use a delayed execution copy but no shit, i spent 2 months on it if anybody is interested, i can give you a link to the forum in my personal communication (not to advertise here), i think we all should appreciate time and it costs money, so not investing in the development of this EA and also investing in it, you all are losing a lot of money, spending your time on getting to know it

Look at how much the file weighs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, maybe it's really a win-win!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKET5ma.mq4 (6.66 KB)

Although no matter how you optimise it, it always fails at 0.01 lots, unlike WOC 0.1.2

he results are good because mt is predictably ticky-generating. On the demo it's a drain no matter how you slice it.

excelf:
he results are good because mt is predictably ticky-generating. I have no doubts that it will fail on the demo.

I'm interested if there's someone who's been using it long enough and been able to squeeze something out of it.

Want to know the secret to wok's profitability in tester? Here you go (code for asc, similar for bid):

double ask = Ask;

if(priceUp < ask)

if(up == Speed || down == Speed)
{
openOrders();
}

priceUp =ask;

I.e. to put it very crudely - we use comparison of ticks(!) of previous and current ticks.

tester in "most accurate mode" :))) "all ticks" inside the bar generate linearly (very rarely, but it happens to give a sawtooth of +/-1 point). so the result in the tester is predictable.

ForexTools:

Want to know the secret of wok profitability in tester? Here you go (code for asc, similar for bid):

i.e. to put it very crudely, we work on tick comparisons(!) between the previous and current ticks.

tester in "most accurate mode" :))) "all ticks" inside the bar are generated linearly (very rarely, but it happens to give a saw of +/-1 point). therefore the result in the tester is predictable.

Better to know the secret of profitability on the real... than to know it in the tester...

sllawa3:

better to know the secret of profitability on the real... than to know it in the tester...
For this you need to forget about the tester, or at least understand how to make its results not to please the ego of the developers with a high indicator of "simulation quality", but to be as adequate to the real market behavior:)

ForexTools:
To do this, you need to forget about the tester, or at least understand how to make sure that its results are as adequate as possible to the actual behaviour of the market, and not to please the ego of the developers with a high "modelling quality" score :)

A Chukcha anecdote : ...a tractor is needed...