Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 2

In our slave life, getting rid of everyday problems is happiness in itself.

But it seems that way until you get what you want.

then the cycle repeats itself.

Inflation, competition, progress - all this makes anyone who has stopped developing lag behind and therefore miserable, so if you are going in pursuit of happiness, be prepared to work hard until the end.

Don't get so used to this life that you look for happiness in it, because happiness is either in a person's own soul or it is nowhere to be found

twentyfucking points per day

Byte:
Is it a day, a month, a year, a lifetime?
Byte:
Is it a day, a month, a year, a lifetime?
Well I think the plan is for several years!!!

Andrei01:

Happiness cannot be sold or bought with money. Money can only buy valuables and their equivalents.

But you can buy the dream of happiness, probably not even that expensive. :)

I understand that traders have come to Forex not to play, but to make money and each of us has the amount of money that we are streaming to! We all have our own happiness, it's not necessarily about money!

Byte:

In our slave life, getting rid of everyday problems is happiness in itself.

But it seems that way until you get what you want.

then the cycle repeats itself.

Inflation, competition, progress - all this makes anyone who has stopped developing lag behind and therefore miserable, so if you are going in pursuit of happiness, be prepared to work hard until the end.

Yes, I'm ploughing on the Forox and at work:)

Parlament:
Yes, I'm ploughing on the Forox and at work:)
You do play forex after all.

denis_orlov:

twentyfucking points per day

Take it is more, don't stop on the reached!

Parlament:
They understand that traders come to the Forex market not to play, but to earn money and each of us has that amount of money which we stream! We all have our own happiness, it's not necessarily about money!
So, maybe you should ask what is happiness in life but not how much money someone wants to make so that he can die with a clear conscience? :)

paukas:
You are, after all, playing forex.

Forex is not a game, it's a job!