Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 6

Andrei01:
Was he writing the book for himself? ))

You have doubts? ))) And rightly so. I, too, had my doubts and decided to check it out. Well - Williams is right. The market, like the Universe and any living system, is a fractal, which generates self-organising structures of a higher order, similar to itself and to the primary fractal, when it receives new incoming information (chaos). So good luck to all in search of the Holy Grail. Using the crutches of the linear TA it is unlikely that someone will dig it out. Even a trader, even an investor, even a super-duper broker.)

artikul:

You have doubts? ))) And rightly so. I, too, had my doubts and decided to check it out. Well - Williams is right. The market, like the Universe and any living system, is a fractal, which generates self-organising structures of a higher order, similar to itself and to the primary fractal, when it receives new incoming information (chaos). So good luck to all in search of the Holy Grail. Using the crutches of the linear TA it is unlikely that someone will dig it out. Be it a trader, an investor or a super-duper broker))).

Why did you draw your bum almost all over the page?)

sanyooooook:
Why did you draw your bum almost all over the page?)
To flush with dignity ))))

artikul:
♪ So that they'd be flushed with dignity ♪))

clearly

"And the moral, the moral is clear,

It's almost like Aesop's,

"I don't want my ass to be red...

"It's alas only an ass!

artikul:

You have doubts? ))) And rightly so. I, too, had my doubts and decided to check it out. Well - Williams is right. The market, like the Universe and any living system, is a fractal, which generates self-organising structures of a higher order, similar to itself and to the primary fractal, with the arrival of new incoming information (chaos). So good luck to all in search of the Holy Grail. Using the crutches of the linear TA it is unlikely that someone will dig it out. Be it a trader, an investor or a super-duper broker))).

And how will you comment on the fact that Mandelbrot himself tried to apply fractals in trading and in the end was disappointed in this idea?

Fresh expert scalper on audnzd. Trading - 24 hours a day.

Login: 8030808
Investor : ksm0ypo (read only password)
IP : 212.65.93.7:443 (Alpari-Demo-NDD)

Login :69591
Investor : qwerty1 (read only password)
IP : 78.140.130.14:443 (NordGroupInv-Real2)

Tester reports for MT4: http://apelsinzp.narod.ru/tester4.html
Tester reports for MT5:
http://apelsinzp.narod.ru/tester5.html

Ready to discuss investment.

FAGOTT:

And how would you comment on the fact that Mandelbrot himself tried using fractals in trading and in the end was disappointed in the idea?
Disappointment is a consequence of expectation, expectation is a consequence of prediction. ))) The fractal itself does not predict anything. It only indicates that some received information has self-organized and the market is ready for the phase transition. This transition itself takes place in the fourth dimension (for a simple picture we will take time as a scalar, though it is also multidimensional) and the duration of this transition nobody knows, because new data keep coming (before the price change the market driving force changes, before the driving force changes its acceleration, before the acceleration - the volumes of transactions, and before the volumes - all the traders make chaotic actions of buying/selling). That is, there will be agreement on price and disagreement on asset values. The market reflects this agreement instantly, and you and I can only react to it. The whole question is how. The best way is to wait for the bar structure to form, which will clearly show where the market wants to go next. But we can do something else - we can measure the fractal with a line filter. At the output we will receive - distorted information, which we will either accept as true, if it coincides with our beliefs, or reject. Further our left hemisphere will automatically build a forecast, because it is trying to solve the problem of survival on the market. And then comes the expectation (fears and hopes), which in the case of failure will lead to disappointment. )))

It's not all so terrible :)))

artikul:

You have doubts? ))) And rightly so. I, too, had my doubts and decided to check it out. Well - Williams is right. The market, like the Universe and any living system, is a fractal, which generates self-organising structures of a higher order, similar to itself and to the primary fractal, when it receives new incoming information (chaos). So good luck to all in search of the Holy Grail. Using the crutches of the linear TA it is unlikely that someone will dig it out. Be it a trader, an investor or a super-duper broker))).

They come up with all sorts of bullshit to avoid going to the potatoes. What's in the picture? A tambourine?