Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 9

sanyooooook:
so as not to be unsubstantiated, make a screenshot of personal messages, well, to confirm that there really is a bunch, rejection is taken as a lie about a bunch of messages.

There are only 3 in private.

The rest are on Skype.

i've already had 14 people on skype.

not bad))))

I THINK I CAN GET A TEAM IN BY FEBRUARY 1ST

Ruslion:

to all the losers and jealous.

PASS BY!!!

Ruslion's character and dismissive manner show that it's all cheap show-offs.

Ruslion:

don't crowd in and snap at me))))

there's already a lot of offers, and once the brokerage website opens

there will be a dime-a-dozen like you)))))

If you continue to reply in this manner, if you create a fuss and disturb the peace, if you continue to openly disrespect forum members, the question will be raised of banning the topicstarter and tearing down the thread.

DDFedor:

If you continue responding in the same spirit, creating a stir and disturbance of the peace, if you continue to openly disrespect forum participants, the question will be raised about the ban and tear down the topic of the top starter.

I won't do it again.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I'm just fed up with some of the people here

from now on I will simply not respond to such

Ruslion:
I'm just fed up with some people here.

You have the right not to reply to posts. please exercise that right.

DDFedor:

You have the right not to respond to posts. please exercise that right.

Thank you for understanding.

I will continue to do so.

I wouldn't dream of creating a ruckus.

Mutually beneficial cooperation will clearly be on a contractual basis

in order to protect intellectual property and under conditions of confidentiality

If you don't know, let me explain, in our harsh realities, no contract is a guarantee, people have been, are and will continue to be screwed for one simple reason, our laws are the most humane of all laws, whatever they say, democracy is total.

First you have to prove that the intellectual property is really yours.

Then you have to prove that it was your intellectual property that was used.

Most importantly, even in the most severe case, if someone is awarded to pay you a fine, it can be done in installments of 50-100 quid a month.

There, so we are still a long way from such lofty words about a contract as guarantees :)

Byte:

If you don't know, let me explain, in our harsh realities, no contract is a guarantee, people have been, are and will continue to be screwed for one simple reason, our laws are the most humane of all laws, whatever they say, democracy is total.

First you have to prove that the intellectual property is really yours.

Then you have to prove that it was your intellectual property that was used.

Most importantly, even in the harshest of cases, if someone is ordered to pay you a fine, you can do it in installments of 50-100 quid a month.

There, so we are still a long way away from such lofty words about the contract as guarantees :)

That's a good point.

BUT

I don't need someone else's strategies, I need people, like-minded people

no one, not me, nor someone I hired would deal with someone else's strategy - they would be at least 20-30, otherwise there would be no stability in the long run

I have only control as a manager, but I have to be confident in the professionalism of the MTS/ATS trader

waiting for questions

Ruslion:

good addition

BUT

I do not need someone else's strategies, developments, I need people, like-minded people on my team.

no one, not me, and not someone I hired would deal with someone else's strategy - they would be at least 20-30, otherwise you would not achieve stability in the long term

i have only control as a manager, but i must be confident in the professionalism of the trader-developer of MTS/ATS

waiting for questions

Personally, I am interested in the question: What are the risks of the trader, his responsibility when working with your company?