Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 7

avtomat:
Well, it's not all so terrible :))))
You're right )))) You should only be afraid of your own beliefs and other people's advice )))

paukas:
They come up with all sorts of bullshit to avoid going to the potatoes. What's in the picture? A tambourine?
It's an illustration from Murzilka )))) It explains to children in a popular form why there are waves in which there are other waves, and in these waves there are other waves. And in impulse corrections, and impulse corrections ))). And all together it is one big wave )))

artikul:
This is an illustration from Murzilka ))) Explains to the kids in popular form why there are waves in which there are other waves, and in these waves there are other waves. And in impulse corrections, and impulse corrections ))). And all together it is one big wave )))
This Murzilko will eat your money and say thank you, bring more. It needs a quality tambourine.

paukas:
This Murzilko will eat your money and thank you, bring more. You need a quality tambourine here.
You just shocked me )))) Although there is still hope. Do you see any clear signal to buy or sell? I personally do not see. So I wish those who haven't got the Holy Grail to at least get the Holy Tambourine. Someone has to do the spell of the elements while others make a profit. )))

Dear colleagues

everyone has their own vision of the chaos around them.

we are not Gods looking down on all this mess))))

♪ who can do what they can do ♪

there's no shortage of people

♪ all the contacts are in my personal page ♪

better by Skype, of course.

have a good day everyone

nopasaran!!!

artikul:
You just shocked me )))) There is still hope though. Do you see any clear signal to buy or sell? I personally do not. So I wish all those who don't have the Holy Grail to at least get a Holy Tambourine. Someone has to do the spell of the elements while others make a profit. )))
There is no better signal to buy than growth.

paukas:
There is no better buy signal than growth.
Praise your balls )))) That's what I'm talking about ))))

Ruslion:

I can't get enough of them.

Every Field of Miracles has its own inmates

Ruslion:
I can't get enough of them.
The signal for cancellation is formed )))) Anyone who has not had time, better not get involved ))))

artikul:
)))). If you missed it, you'd better not get involved ))))

welcome, everyone.

everybody, under the electron microscope))))

Continues

Selection of trader-strategists to be part of the asset management team of a private equity fund