THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!! - page 12

Well... blessed is the believer ! ... goodbye... I'm tired of proving anything !

Tantrik:
Slava, you went to a diner and complained why they did not give you 100 grams of red caviar, and then it turns out that the vodka is bad.... You have been told in Russian to go to a restaurant.
He doesn't believe in restaurants.

Tantrik:
Slava, you went to a diner and complained why they did not give you 100 grams of red caviar, and then it turns out that the vodka is bad.... You have been told in Russian to go to a restaurant.
In a restaurant there is a higher probability that the vodka will turn out to be foul!

So what was the name of the DC? Like teletubbies or something?

Aleksander:
So what was the name of the DC? Like teletubbies or something?
very famous !

sllawa3:
I got 47,000 per hundred... (which of course I didn't see)

In the stock exchange, players fight among themselves, not with the broker and everyone has the same quotes. if you sell a stock, it is deducted from your custody and someone else gets it as an asset in their name. You can leave it to your grandchildren if you don't want to sell at a loss... but the broker rarely gives more than 4 leverage there...

sllawa3:
Very famous !
Not AnabiosForex by any chance?

Rossi:

You go to the stock exchange with the shares and the broker pays you every penny. otherwise you lose your license. on the stock exchange, players fight among themselves, not with the broker, and everyone has the same quotes. if you sell a share, it is deducted from your depository, but someone else gets it as property in his name. You can leave it to your grandchildren if you don't want to sell at a loss... but there broker rarely gives more than 4 leverage...
We are not talking about stock exchanges where registration in the commercial register is required ! we are talking about FOREX !

paukas:
Not AnabiosForex by any chance?

What are you proving? Here you convince us that there is no grail, in the "TA-Divorce" thread you prove that TA is not a divorce and TS is possible.

sllawa3:
We are not talking about stock exchanges where registration in the commercial register is obligatory, but over-the-counter trading ! Forex !

we are talking about ways to get your money back ...