THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!! - page 15

Tantrik:
let's go to the alps!
Come on, I'll show you a pamm :))

paukas:
Grams have no conscience ))
conscience gets in the way of earning...

paukas:
Come on, I'll show you a pamm :))

Just a reminder, exbetionism is forbidden on the forum!

Hello all!

Uh-oh... ))) The grail has been dug up or an indicator?

So? Maybe he's like this (from Jan 5th DEMO), yesterday (night):

Today:

Deposit/Withdrawal: 5 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 2 390.62 Floating P/L: -1 265.51 Margin: 1 097.56
Balance: 7 390.65 Equity: 6 125.14 Free Margin: 5 027.57

new-rena:

Uh-oh... ))) The grail has been dug up or an indicator?

So? Maybe he's like that (from the 5th of January DEMO), last night (night):

The key word here is DEMO. Rural averages and bribes on the point. And Floating P/L: -1 265.51 is not a good sign. If you do not have enough demo, micro (if you cannot take your girlfriend to the cinema) here is the whole "grail". If you take a deposit of at least 10K$ and you start trampling in place, turning into a sinking ship.

Figar0:

The key word here is demo. Rural averages and bribes by the point. And Floating P/L: -1 265.51 is not very encouraging. The demo, micro (if not enough to take the girl to the movies) here is the whole "grail". If you take a deposit of at least 10K $ and you start trampling in place, turning into a sinking.

I'm already trading at full deposit (96% of the DEPO) and what's going to change from 10k or 100k? Rustic... No, it's different - a sinker. I have my own idea, without indices, stops and takeovers. Floating P/L: -1,265.51 - that takes skill. For the test since 1999, it hasn't lost )))) .

And now (after 10 minutes):

Deposit/Withdrawal: 5 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 2 413.81 Floating P/L: -1 239.41 Margin: 993.51
Balance: 7 413.84 Equity: 6 174.43 Free Margin: 5 180.91

About 10% a day - that's the average))))

In fact, show off your demo for starters.

new-rena:
As for me, I have 96% of my depo, so what will be different if I have 10k or 100k - 96 trades at the same time?

A lot will change in the real world.

new-rena:

About 10% a day is the average)))

In general show off your demo for starters

Well good for you, I even envy you wholeheartedly, you have a long and interesting road ahead full of discoveries, local joys and disappointments.
new-rena:
In fact, show off your demo for starters.

I can't even think why I might need it. I've grown out of that age, it's not interesting... Demo of his first "grail" I'm here 5 years ago, and not for 10 days, and for several months as far as I remember. By the way, my "current grail" is not much different from it, the level is different, execution is different, but the idea is the same.... And who needs it may watch both demos and reals.

Figar0:

A lot would change in the real world.

I'm glad for you, I even envy you, you have a long and interesting path ahead, full of discoveries, parochial joys and disappointments.

I can't even think of why I would need it. I've grown out of that age, I'm not interested anymore... Demo of my first "grail" I posted here 5 years ago, and not for 10 days, and for several months. By the way, my "current grail" is not much different from it, the level is different, execution is different, but the idea is the same.... And who needs it may watch both demos and reals.

What do you mean? Your "current grail" on the indicators pictured above? Or https://www.mql5.com/r u/articles/1413?

If not, I understand that's what you have to eventually get to, and it will work out. I am happy for you too,

I have also "drank" a lot of grief in the real world, probably some of this https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/106858/page11.

In general, the grail does not work, anyway some negative aspects will turn up (((