THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!! - page 9

IgorM:

I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a photo wallpaper project for the living room.

Do you think, Igor, there's enough for wallpaper?

sllawa3:

Even if the grail does exist, what's the point! No one will allow trading it anyway!

so the topic can be closed!

Who told you that?

Dersu:

What do you think, Igor, is it enough for wallpaper?

The question is not phrased correctly - you need to clarify that it has no practical application, so it can be used as wallpaper or at least to cut fish for beer on it

)))))))))

All right, I'll put it aside for now for unsuitability.

the grail is to buy shares and wait for them to go up... and shares are assets with your money...

Rossi:

the grail is to buy shares and wait for them to go up... and shares are assets with your money...

you wish you had bought the stock in a year :) when it went down... like 1000.... and it still hasn't risen yet :)

Aleksander:
i wish you had bought shares in a year :) when they went down in value...like 1000.... and still hasn't risen yet :)

that's a lot of nonsense... maybe gazprom or lukoil a year ago?

soldieralex:
This topic is pretty beat up already, but I would like to say that he who seeks will find. I'm a little shocked myself that it turned out so easy, and in fact it's only 2 indicators. At first I did not even realize what I had in my hands, probably because other indicators did not let me see what I needed, but I eliminated them little by little during testing, until one morning I sat in front of the monitor and... I had a kind of a funny but pleasant feeling. After checking all the data on the history I proceeded to testing, of course, starting with a demo account. I do not worry any more about price direction when I start to trade, I just look at indicators and make conclusions. Every trader at some point comes to his heart and creates his own TS, based on his own understanding of the market. For most people this moment never comes.

Guys, it's all real! I'm now buying an island for MY fleet of Bugatti collection cars, tomorrow I'm flying on MY PERSONAL plane to London - it's business, guys, nothing personal!!!! Happy Profits to all!!!

Always yours - soldieralex!

Bugatti has three models EB1100, Veyron and Veyron Supersport, not counting the old ones, so no need for an island here :D :D

Rossi: That's a lot of nonsense... maybe gazprom or lukoil a year ago?
no, i don't mean a year... in general :) look at the graphs of any stocks over 15 years for example :)