What to do with the grail? - page 7

sllawa3:
did mt5 get a tester???

A long time ago. Also a multi-currency one. My first Expert Advisor in 5 was multi-currency

sllawa3:
does mt5 now have a tester?

You're awake. Everyone has been racing the six with a tester in 3D for a long time Do you remember anything at all?

Mischek:

You're awake. Everyone has been racing a six with a tester in 3D for a long time Do you remember anything at all?
yeah i downloaded a week ago on alpari so there wasn't any...!

Slava, they must have compiled a special version for you, in retaliation for the pipsqueak :)

gip:
Slava, they must have compiled a special version for you, in retaliation for the pipsqueak :)
Nawen... I downloaded it from brocco and it's all there now...

sanyooooook:

Do you think it would be ok if we lock a profit and then when some time passed since the order was opened the positions would close?

I'm sorry - I can't think - I've had a lot to think about today - you can probably answer this question without me.

I do see a problem though - if the poses are closed after some predetermined time, will the skew be in the plus or minus direction? I don't understand the term collapse - I may not put it in the sense you intended. Anyway, if we are going to use locking, we will need a good algorithm of exiting a lock. In other words, you need a good decision algorithm.

drknn:

Sorry - I can't think - I'm full today - you can probably answer that question without me.

I do see a problem though - if the poses are closed after some predetermined time, will the skew be in the plus or minus direction? I don't understand the term collapse - I may not put it in the sense you intended. Anyway, if we are going to use locking, we will need a good algorithm of exiting a lock. In other words, you need a good decision algorithm.

Well, you have one!

Somehow outlined it...

;)

Sorento:

So you have it!

Somehow I've been taking notes...

;)

Yes, I've posted a few ways out of the lockup here on the forum, but you need an algorithm for decision-making by the advisor - that's a different thing

another account at the same office,

Is it possible (((.

Files:

Put it on real, you'll stop wondering.