What to do with the grail? - page 42

Aleksander:
Oh, just go in as a non-heditor and put the letters you don't need in spaces :) - or shove your slogan in there :)

go in, score it and post it, if you don't mind.

ZS: Well, you can also put my slogan there: give everyone a grail for free!!!

and the author won't be offended? - Why don't I give you a private message? :)

Aleksander:
and the author won't be offended? - Why don't I give you a private message? :)
no, he won't be offended. i'm not offended he put his link in there.)

sanyooooook:
Can you remove the website advertisement from the indicator? Or post the open source code?
If it is free, then with advertising, the code is simple, those who need it can do it themselves in half an hour

forex-k:
If the software is free, then with ads, the code is simple those who need it can do it themselves in half an hour

I agree there's nothing to it.

ZS: Only with advertising you got code times more.

Files:
spred.mq4  3 kb

sanyooooook:

I agree there's nothing to it.

Our turkeys are very different.

differences:

- we use a real equity chart of the two-pair(BUY EURUSD~SELL GBPUSD)

- synchronization for missed bars or non-trading time is taken into account (futures)

- real instrument point values and corrections are taken into account (1 point for futures is not always equal to 1 tick)

- the possibility to use inverse pairs and coefficients to artificially imbalance or vice versa to balance instruments

forex-k:

our indices are strikingly different

differences:

- we use the real equity chart of the bipartner (BUY EURUSD~SELL GBPUSD)

- synchronization for missed bars or non-trading time (futures) is considered

- real instrument point values and corrections are taken into account (1 point for futures is not always equal to 1 tick)

- the possibility to use inverse pairs and coefficients to artificially imbalance or vice versa to balance instruments

What does the indicator show? do i have to wait for the accumulated history? if the chart is equivolume, what does it have to do with 1 point (in one dare there should be a specified number of ticks)?

what is the imbalance factor for (what are we balancing if the strategy above works on the spread?)?

sanyooooook:

What does the indicator show? Do you have to wait for the history to accumulate? If the chart is equivolume, what does it have to do with 1 point (a given number of ticks should be in a single gift)?

Why do we need an imbalance factor (what do we balance if the strategy above works on spread?)?

Sometimes, the lots are shifted instead of equal, to achieve the effect, whichever way you like.

the 1 pip value is needed for the correction if the second currency pair is not straight but inversely, or generally you can trade crosses with crosses or any other combinations, so that everything was correct, you need to consider the pip values

goldtrader:

That's for Slava. He's taken over the baton from Niroba to measure dicks and flood the threads with demo-states. Maybe Galina will come along with Lovin's stats, too.

i almost pissed my pants---- well done on that one.

5drakon:
I almost pissed my pants---- well done on that one
You should be.)