What to do with the grail? - page 40

sanyooooook:
How do I know if the robot is down (computer or internet) if the robot is installed in the investor's office? I monitor it at home, in case of a force majeure the robot starts up at my home.
For example, every 30 min we send a letter to the email, if there is no letter, it means that the robot does not work...

Techno:
For example, every 30 minutes we send an email, no email means it doesn't work...
Now how's my home robot gonna know the office one's down?

khorosh:
Renat once answered this question. It's better to modify it. When they say modification of a pending order, they mean modification of order price, as well as stop and take, if any.
I need to know the time of the robot's last reaction. I don't think the order setting time is changed during modification.

sanyooooook:
How do I know if the robot is down (computer or internet) if the robot is installed in the investor's office? I monitor it at home, in case of a force majeure the robot starts up at my home.
Modification does not interfere with that. If the price of the order does not change after 15 minutes, the robot does not work.

sanyooooook:
Now how will my home robot know when the office one is down?
If it is, it can't be simpler, you need a communication channel between the robots, like an extra program to send the data.

khorosh:
Modification does not interfere with this. You will find out - if the price at the order has not changed after 15 minutes, then the robot is not working.
Are you suggesting that I sit in front of the monitor and watch for 15 min and see when the price changes?

Techno:
If so, there is no easy way to do it, you need a communication channel between the robots, e.g. additional software for sending data
Wouldn't a pending robot work? 15-20 minutes is not critical

sanyooooook:
Would a pendulum not work? 15-20 minutes is not critical
as an improvisation will do)

Techno:
as an improvisation will do )
That's what I did, I didn't want to bother arranging a channel, etc. etc.

sanyooooook:
Are you suggesting that I sit in front of the monitor and watch for 15 min and see when the price changes?

I'm not giving a recipe for how best to monitor situations when the robot doesn't work, I'm only advising you to use a modification instead of setting a new order.

If the time of installation is somehow tracked, then you can track the price change in the same way.