What to do with the grail? - page 33

Slava, don't make up what I said. It's all written down here, what I said.

alexx_v:
Slava, don't make up what I said. It's all written down here, what I said.

I was just summing up the whole point of what you were saying ...

If it's not true, then you have to admit that I'm right ! (regarding the possibility to get information about the current bank rates at each bank ... and before the market maker produces a quote for the brokerage house)

You're wrong, it's your fantasy, you've never done it and can't do it, alas.

Glory! You'll replace the whole humour branch.

Calm down. Read...

;)

Mikhail Andreyevich, we are having a crisis in the Humour thread, Misha has gone somewhere, let Slava amuse people)

alexx_v:
You're wrong, it's your fantasy, you've never done it and can't do it, alas.

you are like 6 and 9... You're wrong, it's your fantasy, you've never done it, you can't do it and you won't be able to do it... you have to choose one thing... either your opinion as I described above ( a purely closed shopping channel ) or agree with the data on bank prices available online ! a middle is impossible here ! I generalized all your statements so you disagree with this generalization too !!!

like trotsky negotiating with germany : no war or peace but dissolve the army ... ! !

Then a link for the experts.

It's easier for the banks and Glory heard the bell but didn't realise where it was.

;)

This is not an advertisement!!!

DDD

FreeLance:

Then a link for the experts.

It's easier for banks and Slava heard the bell, but did not understand where it was.

;)

This is not an advertisement !!!

DDD

what is a bank ? lets give it a definition ! ( except for having a state license )

a private individual may well act as a bank !!! ( and acts as some banks !)

Slav, I do not understand, how will you arbitrate the quotations of interbank swift with filtered DCs? They (quotes) will always be different, always... how will you determine where the real discrepancy is and where the filtering costs are?

Guys...

Finish it!

I love you all. Don't fight...