What to do with the grail? - page 28

Mathemat:

If you do the math, that's 1 order in 3 minutes - i.e. 20 orders per hour...

And not even orders, probably, but trades - including, say, order modifications.

The brocco regulations (for minimum withdrawals and number of accesses) are just an example.

Guys, so soon you may be out of line. I honestly don't want to take sides. There's common sense on both sides. But you still have to keep your cool.

Eh, eh... So trade on FORTS. What's there to talk about?

At least two thousand trades a session.

sllawa3:
You're like a naive novice at forex! a lot of flooding, but not a single valuable comment on trading or programming!

You not only don't look like a smart and educated man, but you're also inconsiderate. Unlike you, I showed up with questions in the newbies thread and then helped others when I figured out mql like a decent human being.

You can't do anything but flub, you can't even flaunt flame, you're just whining and waving your tester's stats around

You may be right, good luck with that, as the first pages of this forum are always full of nonsense topics - forkme is probably exhausted in the constructive part, and the people under the ban are educated, while the snot-nosed kids are whining about the plight of the wrong brokerage companies

IgorM:

i have a feeling that you are an educated man, but you don't even know what to do with it.

You can't do anything but flub, you can't even flaunt flame, you're just whining and waving your tester's stats around

You don't even look smart and you don't have a clue when it comes to the future.

i don't know if it's from a tester or from a real account... One thing is whining without constructive suggestions and quite another is advising you to choose a brokerage company according to the corresponding criteria!

sllawa3:
SWIFT is a high-density inter-bank information exchange network (about 1,500 or more quotations per second).

SWIFT does not transmit quotations. It is a network for the exchange of interbank information (payment orders in particular). SWIFT - also called international payment order format and bank code (SWIFT code)... the counterpart of the IFI (also a bank code) for the former USSR.

SWIFT is solely a carrier of messages. 
It does not hold funds nor does it manage accounts on behalf of customers, 
nor does it store financial information on an on-going basis. 
As a data carrier, SWIFT transports messages between two financial institutions. 
This activity involves the secure exchange of proprietary data while ensuring 
its confidentiality and integrity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_9362

http://www.swift.com/about_swift/company_information/index.page?lang=en

VladislavVG:

There are no quotations sent over SWIFT. It is a network for the exchange of interbank information (payment orders in particular). SWIFT - also called international payment order format and bank code (SWIFT code)... the equivalent of an IFI (also a bank code) for the former USSR.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_9362

http://www.swift.com/about_swift/company_information/index.page?lang=en

the SWIFT code is the same as in the ex-USSR... exactly right! it doesn't... because it is a direct trading network (as I mentioned more than once), from which you can receive only information about current trade prices!

By the way... not only between banks! Anyone can connect to this network via the bank where he has a deposit and manage his account... including buying, selling or exchanging currencies... In other words, you can directly trade on the direct foreign exchange market, not on contracts in a brokerage house !

sllawa3:

that's right ! they don't ... because it's not a trader's network but an executive one ( as I've said many times )... we can only retrieve information about the current price of transactions ( the bid price and volume offers of different banks ) which in the end is the same as the price of a quote.

And by the way... not just between banks! Anyone can connect to this network via the bank where their deposit is made and manage their account... including buying, selling or exchanging currencies at any bank... In other words, one can directly trade on the direct foreign exchange market, not on contracts in a brokerage house !

This is an encrypted communication channel between two financial institutions - third parties will not receive this information.

Example: You and I are clients of one bank and you and I have installed the client-bank system for accounts management - we are users of one network, the analogue of SWIFT code is EDRPOU in Ukraine or BIK in Russia ...... try to receive information from client-bank system by which I sent a payment order to the bank. In the payment will be the price and volume. Except that any other user of this network will not be able to see my orders.

Everyone has individual encryption keys. In many cases dynamically changing...... That is, each counterparty has a different key.

Same with SWIFT only among financial institutions - international client-bank. In principle, you can make payments without it - it's just faster via SWIFT.

VladislavVG:

This is an encrypted channel of communication between the two financial institutions - third parties cannot obtain this information.

Example: You and I are clients of the same bank ...... try to get information from the bank's cleantech-bank system, which I have used to send a payment order to the bank. The price and volume will be in the payment order. However, any other user of the network will not be able to see my orders.

Everyone has individual encryption keys. In many cases dynamically changing...... That is, each counterparty has a different key.

Same with SWIFT only among financial institutions - international client-bank. In principle, you can make payments without it - it's just faster with SWIFT.

It is a network, not a channel! While everyone has a different cipher (code) for the transaction, it is obvious! But any bank freely provides information on the current prices of its offers! Before you make a transaction, you need to know what the price is (and choose where (with whom it is more profitable in this case)!

It is a network for the exchange of bank information! (The information is not only transaction orders)

Slava, either tell us what you're taking or we'll call the Swift orderlies ))