What to do with the grail? - page 27

drknn:
People, for God's sake, I'm sick of asking you to give me a grail - write it yourself - there's code - a couple dozen lines. Especially since I have already laid out the algorithm as simple as possible.
Where, when stated?

alex12:

Where can I find out how many trades per week or per month does the BC allow
? And with what volume? And how much $ minimum and maximum can a trader withdraw from
?
And what other nuances (pitfalls) should be considered when trading forex ?
Thank you.
your attention may depend on your trading robot's settings and your comfort with Trading robots. (For example, there is a limit on the maximum amount of $ 25 but the amount affects the timing of the withdrawal.

- Das ist Phantastik!

- No! Das ist Graal!

===

Length: ...................

== sync, corrected by elderman ==

sllawa3:
You may have forgotten that you are a normal, sane person... You may have forgotten that you are a normal, sane person... but you don't have the faintest idea... You may have forgotten that you are a normal, sane person... (There is no limit on the maximum amount but the amount affects the time of withdrawal.

You may withdraw and deposit even 1r or 10 sec. As for calls to the server, some lousy brokerage companies have it, but imho, pipsing is good, you`ll get sold out faster, and if you calculate, 1400 minutes for 500 orders a day takes 3 orders per hour - do not trade 24/7, trade during one session - leave some profits for others and you want to take everything away

Aren't you tired yet? Go to the demo and make a couple of millions, at least you'll get a new one, all from the tester

If you do not invest 100K then that's it! They don't take you out to interbank and it's all a scam, I answer him the standard way - I don't give a fuck, I have a profit and it's OK, but where it comes from - what do I care?

SZS: get off your high horse, stop waving your underwear - you look funny, you look like a normal, sensible guy but you have one thing in mind - you keep going round and round in circles

IgorM:

You should stop talking rubbish, they withdraw and deposit even 1r or 10s, about calls to the server - well, some lousy dealers have it, but imho - just pipsing away as you please, you'll get sold faster on the spread!

Aren't you tired yet? Go to the demo and make a couple of millions, at least you'll get a new one, all from the tester

If you do not invest 100K then that's it! They don't take you out to interbank and it's all a scam, I answer him the standard way - I don't give a fuck, I have a profit and it's OK, but where it comes from - what do I care?

SZZY: Get off your high horse, stop waving your underwear around - you look funny, you look like a normal, sensible man but you have one thing on your mind - you keep pushing it around.

Read the rules before calling bullshit! And if you didn't go to school in your village and you can't read, call the club!

and I wonder what kind of paranoia you suddenly saw in my purely informative response to the man?

sllawa3:
Read the rules! Before calling bullshit!! And if you did not go to school in your village and did not teach how to read, call the club!

You are sick, I read, and unlike you I do not piss my pants trading, and believe me, there are no such problems as you describe - you want to crash the server with requests every 2 seconds, they do not let you - well, you do not work alone!

Go get treatment, or better yet, find $10 in a cent account and calm down.

SZS: Who put you on the Internet? You're better off on the PlayStation with the boys to play - more use and you'll get quicker credibility.

IgorM:

You are sick, I read, and unlike you do not piss trade, and believe me, well, there are no such problems as you describe - well, you want a server to put requests every 2 seconds, well, they do not give you - well, you do not work alone

Go get treatment, or better yet, find $10 for a cent account and calm down

you're not the only one who's working... I congratulate you on that! It means you are not a total zero in trading (as can be inferred from your statements)

sllawa3:
not yet a pussy trader... congratulations! it means you're not a total nerd in trading (as can be deduced from your statements)

As for you, you are not a total zero in trading, you look like a sick person, and you should not laugh at the wretched.

IgorM:

You look like a sick person, but you should not laugh at the wretched.
You look like a naive novice in forex! A lot of bullshit, but not a single valuable comment on trading or programming! (unlike my comments)

IgorM: If you do the math, 1400 min for 500 orders per day is 3 orders per hour

If you do the math, that's 1 order in 3 minutes - i.e. 20 orders per hour...

And not even orders, probably, but trades - including, say, order modifications.