What to do with the grail? - page 26

Well, Dealingcity is clear enough, with a zero spread no one will let you trade like that. And I think Finam will be against it. At the very least, they will tweak the filters a bit and the system will start losing money. Try Alpri or Nordfx.

I'll try to explain it more simply: a tick came to you and your EA gave you a command to open the server... the command to the server was sent on the next tick and came on the next tick... then depending on the server mt settings it is expected to be executed within 1, 2,...5 or whatever ticks are set there ! so... if your command goes "right" ( in the path of the ticks ) then it will requote ( will not be executed ) if further ticks are not in the path of your order, the command will execute ... that's what the "brokers" need execution delay for !!! so you can't pipsize anywhere in mt4 !!! in other platforms - no problem !

sllawa3:
I'll try to explain it more simply: you got a tick and your EA gave you the command to open the server... the command to the server came on the next tick... then depending on the server settings mt is waiting for 1, 2,...5 or whatever ticks are set there ! so... if your command goes the right way ( in the ticks path ) then it will not be retriggered ( will not be executed ) if further ticks don't go the way of your order, the command will be executed ... that's what the "brokers" need an execution delay for!!!

Are you fantasising, or have you studied pings in milliseconds?

Or the ticks from SWIFT-trade?

;)

FreeLance:

Are you fantasising, or have you studied pings in milliseconds?

Or ticks from SWIFT-trade?

;)

I'm just comparing it to a ducas ! (If you advise an ndd or an esn it won't work either .... If you have a slippage of a few spreads (more than a pip profit) they will eat your profit!

sllawa3:
I'm just comparing it to the ducas ! (i can't do that either ............ Slippage in a few spreads (more than a pip profit) will eat up all the profits !

I'll talk about Swift and I'll talk about Duke...

DDD

odessa!

;)

Even the demo - not an indicator ! Pipsing on the demo and on the real - 2 big differences !

FreeLance:

i'm talking about swift, i'm talking about Duke ...

DDD

What do you mean Swift ? it's not a traders network , you can only get information (if you know how) about the current bid and ask rates .... between two or more customers !!! and making generalizations and analyses of all offers (the entire market) is your own business !

Well any brokerage house uses a mix of several suppliers of quotes (i.e. from several pairs of clients and even filter it as they wish) ! !!!

alsu:

test it for a month or two...

But it will be a hundred thousand trades)))) eternal ban from the DC is guaranteed))))

where can i find out - how many trades per week or per month does the brokerage house allow?
do ? And with what volume? And how much $ minimum and maximum does the DC allow a trader
to withdraw ?
And what other nuances (pitfalls) should be considered when trading?
I would like to thank you.

alex12:

Where can I find out how many trades per week or per month does the BC allow?
do ? And with what volume? And how much $ minimum and maximum does the DC allow a trader
to withdraw ?
And what other nuances (pitfalls) should be considered when trading?
I would like to thank you.
Usually all these things can be found in the terms and conditions and in the offer agreement.

People, for God's sake, I'm sick of asking you to give me a grail - write it yourself - there's code - a couple dozen lines. Especially since I have already laid out the algorithm as simple as possible.