What to do with the grail? - page 13

sanyooooook:

I am also looking for a normal broker with a low spread (less than 2 pips) which allows pips

ZS: and not necessarily under MT4 or MT5

Hmmm, let me explain a bit. The minimum deposit, terminal (and without the possibility of writing an EA I think there is no such thing), location and other near trading variables are not a hindrance. The bank (broker) needs three conditions: 0 spread (commission less than 1p), the ability to make thousands of transactions per day, the high speed of order execution. If you have just one PC, one trading platform, one account and one Expert Advisor, you may use all of these conditions. It's possible (but without speculation and opinions)? I know how highfrequency trading is organised, in general terms.

I have a bonus in the form of a negative spread))).

Mathemat:

NTH, forget it. That's point #6. Look it up in the history of the forum.

You want an argument, post testing with a constant 0.1 lot. Cause you're probably at a thousand lots by the end of the trade, aren't you?

On the forum, where points are often discussed, it's almost impossible to find the sixth point. I checked it out.

Or is it in the universal sense? I wasn't expecting that.

Mathemat:

NTH, forget it. That's point #6. Look it up in the history of the forum.

You want an argument, post testing with a constant 0.1 lot. Cos you've probably got lots under a thousand there by the end of the trade, haven't you?

9999.04, then 131.

Now ask yourself a simple question: how quickly will a lot of 9999 be filled? Even if there is no slippage?

Mathemat:
Now ask yourself a simple question: how quickly will a lot of 9999 be filled? Even if there is no slippage?

Trees don't grow to the sky. That the ceiling of instant liquidity will come at some level is clear. One of the solutions is to use so-called "pre-clearance" levels... in this matter with the correction of the broker's (bank's) capabilities.

on what basis will the lot be profiled?

sllawa3:
on what basis will the lot be profiled?
This should go in the Analects!

The answer to the question "what to do" is definitely to trade!

I do not know how to do them (especially with Photoshop), a week of trading (demo) - 3 depots and most importantly you do not have to do anything, charge and turn it off (even forgot) - it will pour itself like wine.

They do not have to do anything, they just turn it off and forget to turn it off - it will come out as wine. You may set normal targets - 50 - 200pp. or more. You don't have their grails - all you do is babble.

Tantrik:

Here's the trade ...

"Yula" or something?

moskitman:

"Yule" or something?

No - testing on different pairs! (give me a list of stocks - which I'm seeing for the first time) charge for a week - the result will be the same. ()

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/36887/page4 - it all works on minutes too - but - speed with manual trading and why....