Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 84

God is one, the providers are different...

hoz:

"First of all, I was surprised by the fact that there is no clear language, i.e. syntax, for writing dlls. They write it in C++, then in Delphi... I've seen that before."

YYYYYY!

here -> https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/145509

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/146025/page13#821997

Renat:

There is no need to cry. You have to work.

Mischek2:
If you fuck them over a little at first, it will be easier to persuade them later

XEKTOR68:
THEFACE IS REDUCED AS IT IS, ALL LINES THAT THE SCRIPT WROTE ARE DISPLAYED ON THE GRAPH IN THE MENU, BUT THEY ARE NOT VISIBLE ON THE GRAPH.

From here

"Figuratively speaking, the future is already conceived, developing, preparing to enter the real world, but not yet manifested in it." Here

And the future was conceived by avtomat and yosuf...

paukas:

A warning. There's nothing to worry about with a 50% slump, and nothing to worry about after that ))
Here.

joo: Yes, it is possible not to eat. But why not eat when you can eat?

Tut:

Все известные методы регрессионного анализа основаны на приспособление ограниченного класса функций (около 10) или их сочетаний к фактическим данным, но ни одна из них не обладает прогностической способностью. Отличительной особенностью (18) является то, что она сама подстраивается под любые фактические данные и только ей присуща прогностическая способность, как ты сам убедился из решения своей задачи. Вид (18) приведена в статье и там же указаны способы определения параметров и коэффициентов модели. В недрах ветки имеется пример выполнения этой процедуры Сергеевым, а код индикатора также содержит механизм расчета, а этот код у тебя и у всех, есть. Для выполнения расчетов, в коде индикатора достаточно заменить цену на фактические данные. Пусть преподаватель и студенты изучают статью, код индикатора, потренируются и получат те-же результаты, которых я привел в виде графиков. Неразумно здесь еще раз приводить весь механизм расчета, он сложный, не спорю, но компьютер выполняет его за доли секунды. Time for the younger generation to get to know ability (18), let this process start from your University. I'm sure it will soon overtake forex too.

Next:

I was talking about 10 classes of functions, not the functions themselves - there could be many more. If you're referring to whether or not I believe in predictive ability (18), the answer is convinced. If you mean by fitting any function to a Taylor series expansion, then I don't believe in that con. Try to decompose a cow into pieces first and then bring it to life.

Even further:

In short, I am prepared to oppose, with (18), any other methods or prediction methods known to science. Let's compete not in words, but in solving concrete problems, examples, situations. Do Roman's examples in a different way. Can not even come close to the solution (18), at least a hundred times use the Taylor series expansion or other techniques of econometrics and matanalysis.

Sepulca 11.10.2013 13:22
Jequile:

Can you tell me how to make a trailing stop without constantly chasing the price...

A proper trailing stop never chases the price by definition... Say, for example, a long will never go lower than the high you reached before... However, your trailing stop is a bit crooked...

Jequile 11.10.2013 14:02|

Of course it's crooked, I made it myself)...

Here