Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 9

From the last one I VERY much liked this one:

sanyooooook 19.11.2010 23:02

goldtrader:
Поставь на реал - перестанешь удивляться.

go nuts )), "perfect" program should work in perfect conditions )

Taken here: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130054/page8

Yes, I liked it a lot too. But at the time I saw it, I still regarded the thread as a collection of not just apt posts, but precisely absurdity.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130295/page6, the context is artikul's previous comment with a picture like this:

sanyooooook 29.11.2010 23:36

artikul:

You have doubts? ))) And rightly so. I also doubted and decided to check. Well - Williams is right. The market, like the Universe and any living system, is a fractal, which generates self-organising structures of a higher order, similar to itself and to the primary fractal, with the arrival of new incoming information (chaos). So good luck to all in search of the Holy Grail. Using the crutches of the linear TA it is unlikely that someone will dig it out. Be it a trader, an investor or a super-duper broker))).

Why did you draw your ass almost to the whole page ))))

ilan1.6Dynamic.mq4 THIS COUNTER IS WORKABLE? Give me your advice when it works 100% and profitable. PLEASE!!! If you have any questions or doubts about the work of the EA, please do not hesitate to contact me. A few of the most striking posts:

Одно время он поторговал и приносил прибыль,а сейчас пишет error:0 упирается в торгах никак не хочет в 5 минут торговать его что пофиксили и кому это надо ?! Ведь вся система тогда падает в лимите доверия. Я что дурак доверять деньги тем кто банит прибыльные советники. А что мне ещё остаётся думать. Работал советник и пусть бы работал - я ведь хотел было уже реальные 10 000 долларов на счёт положить для торгов . А с таким раскладом - на фиг этих козлов ! Пусть обманут прохожего на меня похожего, а меня не обманут. На нервоз только высаживают, а понту ни им ни мне . И ЧТО ? Или что такое когда запускаешь он пишет среди прочего uninit reason 5 сейчас,а раньше не было этого??? Что эмоции проявил да ? А вы положите на счёт 10 000 реальных долларов,а ваш советник сольёт их постепенно в ноль...У вас никаких эмоций при этом не возникнет ? Тут вообще живые люди есть или только спам-боты и роботы ?

The thing is that the demo account shows in tests seems to be a profit in the five-minute segment, and the one who advised me to use this advisor, I started with $ 100 and said to drain any profits immediately on the credit of the account at all. So the hint is clear. The account may go to zero :-). Good EA heh... You need to keep an eye on it... And the trader wrote: "God forbid you to put $10,000 in your account... Why should I do that? Huh ???;-) something clears up over time....

So much is clear!!! A special THANK YOU to the forum and the management forum! But the topic is still relevant. Who can suggest a WORKING at least 80% complete trading system. I can buy. I can download. Payment RESULT. But I think I do not need to say that the result should be positive. This is not a reaction Wasserman! In forex-trading a positive result of about $ 3,000 - $ 5,000 per month may well suit me and not scare :-)

No problem. I'll give you my personal information of all kinds, up to a personal receipt (I'll come and hand over the agreed amount). But the reward you'll get from me personally ONLY! In the case of productivity after the training, not for the learning process itself. Many teach without even having to pay for it. In Moscow, for example - the courses and everything else. But I do not need courses, and the results! That is, specifically on my real account to be plus, say, a month of work at least a 3,000 dollars. Here's a specific result and get the amount that will stipulate. Budet seraet and control your accomplished learning process and send more successful combinations, then the amount of compensation may be increased by a coefficient of . I may be emotional, but that's okay, because I am an adequate man. But this is normal, because I am a human. Robots do not and should not have emotions. So .....!? Going forward? .... Or stagnation? There's always a choice! By the way I can organize a GROUP wishing to learn and earn on Forex. Hence your direct profits and benefits. The group can be controlled by me as your assistant. Always try to look more broadly at the processes that may be involved with forex trading, BUT ! I need a pro in this business. Are you a professional? And you can prove it and demonstrate it? If so, your trust in you will not be limited. The nuances of some minor unsuccessful operations can also be put on the back burner, if not done on purpose (which is very difficult to prove). But by and large, before talking about a group that I can create, I need my own stable successes - that's the first thing. Otherwise those wishing to learn and work in forex trading will question my words quite reasonably. My successes will directly depend on the creation of the group.

kch: $3,000 profit in a month is this from how much? I.e., I am interested in the initial deposit or how much are you willing to deposit to your trading account to make a monthly profit of $3K ?
Ideally from the amount of $10,000 real account, but preferably less. Generally, it is better to put a question like this to knowledgeable people. What amount I need to contribute to a real account to earn $3 000 a month on forex trading net profit. And start after, say, a week or two after the tests and the minimum time necessary to study. Isn't it a fairy tale ?

Кто может подсказать РАБОЧУЮ хотя бы на 80 % готовую торговую систему. Могу купить. Могу скачать. Оплата ПО РЕЗУЛЬТАТУ. Но думаю не надо говорить что результат должен быть положительным.

This is not a Wasserman reaction! In forex trading, a positive result of about $3,000 - $5,000 per month may well suit me and not scare me :-)

I agree!

This is the BigBORD of the forum!

Thanks Alexey.

It's worth filling the analogue...

;)

artikul:
Constructive is possible only when beliefs coincide )))) It's not the euro-dollar pair, for example, that you trade, but your own beliefs about price movements, because the price always changes before your beliefs change. Let's try it this way then - is exiting the market always a reversal for you? ))) If not, why not? ))) When you give a clear answer to this why, you will immediately have a certain number of supporters, who also read a lot, research, try, trade, communicate and discuss. Be glad if there are very few of them, or not at all. It means your beliefs have not become a doormat or a red rag for skeptics. So spit on the conventional wisdom and keep digging. At least you have an excellent chance that your thoughts were worthwhile. ))))

"the price always changes before your beliefs change...."

Smoker

sergeev:

"the price always changes before your beliefs change...."

Smoker

Changing beliefs depending on circumstances is uncool and mean-spirited.

What does it mean to change beliefs?

I'm sure - or rather, that's how I was brought up - there are commandments - follow them. // just in case - I'm an atheist, but it's a general humanitarian. // transculturally - is that better? ))))))))

Everything else is a matter of situation.

===

In context...

A reminder: we are only discussing the annals here, not a detailed discussion of them.

Alexei. What did you want? An exact fit with the theme?

I envy your faith in people....

===

However, you can sign me up to be one of your own.