Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 7

I still can't get over the guy from Khabarovsk. :)

drknn:
I still can't get over the guy from Khabarovsk. :)

Remind me of a pearl... :-)))

Ohhh... I didn't want to write in this thread (don't like the name), but still, how not to remember the funniest (for me) post, which could claim to quote 2009

natalypop 28.05.2009 17:47
Please write an order to MTD4 terminal or to any terminal, working for profit, i.e. fixing profit by Take Profit reversing at a loss trade into profit.

Think about EVERY word of this post.... I'm still clutching my stomach :))

RomanS:

Ohhh... didn't want to write in this thread (don't like the name)

I agree. Maybe the topicstarter could change the title?

I don't mind throwing pearls from different times in here. As long as they're really pearls and they're only from our forum.

RomanS, thank you, that's really good.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130228:

Stasjan 24.11.2010 19:24

VINAR: Are there no original or only a compiled version?

search for the original on the web site, although I do not know if it is the original or not, but I downloaded it here

Context: Stasjan asked for help to modify the code and uploaded ex4. VINAR decided to help...

By the way, why not Vinin but VINAR ?

You don't know the system very well. It costs a lot more to get out than to get in. As long as we collect the money.

granit77:
You don't know the system very well. It costs a lot more to get out than to get in. As long as we collect the money.
So Victor has succeeded and has a lot of excuses :)

storm:
I agree. Maybe the topicstarter could change the title?

Analysts -> Perls

I think it would look better without offending the authors of the pearls, there's no shame in getting into the pearls of the day, but into the anals...