Counter positions: self-deception or subtle tool? - page 25

sllawa3:
no one can stop me from buying and selling at the same time...! anywhere... that's the basis of any trade !

Whatever the dealers/brokers tell you to breathe, that's how you'll do it.

And if you do, you'll be shut down in a jiffy.

Swetten:

Whatever they tell you to breathe, that's what you'll do.
Madam... how could we do without you!!! ( it's time to go! )

sllawa3:
Madam... how could we do without you!!! ( it's time to go !)

Goodbye.

Swetten:

Goodbye.

I'm going to go shoot myself.

goldtrader:

Slava, have you heard of the stock exchange? Well, there are NO locks in stock trading. And there just work BROKERS (not to be confused with DCs who cultivate locks).

I have no idea what to do with them.

In exchange trading, you buy a specific product (stocks, metals, commodities, etc.) and not a contract to buy or sell like in brokerage companies.

What you bought is real and not virtual ! and what really belongs to you no one but you have the right to dispose of ! and only your personal business when and what to buy or sell ! and do not forget that if there is a demand for some kind of service ( in particular on the lots ) then there will certainly be a supply ... and in view of competition - for everyone !!!

sllawa3:

In stock trading, you buy a specific commodity (stocks, metals, commodities, etc.) and not a CF contract to buy or sell

What happened to the foreign exchanges? They do not exist anymore? Then SOS!

alsu:
What happened to the foreign exchange markets? They no longer exist? SOS!

In interbank trading (or just going to the bank to exchange money) you also buy tugriks for rubles and vice versa ... in reality ... not virtually ...

who in the bank can tell you to buy or sell?

and what is the difference? For example, I went to an exchange office and bought 10 quid for roubles. A day later, when I realised that I had misjudged the direction of the exchange rate, I went back to the exchange office and sold 5 quid for the same rubles. Because I didn't put the rubles and the quid in the same pocket, I ended up with a lock.

alsu:
and what is the difference? For example, I went to an exchange office and bought 10 quid for roubles. A day later, when I realised that I was wrong about the direction in which the exchange rate was changing, I went back to the exchange office and sold 5 quid for the same rubles. Because I didn't put the rubles and the quid in the same pocket, I ended up with a lock.
You even have the right to buy quid for eur at the same time (for example) and sell ... And when you perform any transaction at the bank, you are a participant in the foreign exchange market ... and one of the multiple shapers of the price quotes!

No, what does lock have to do with the reality of the product?

The product is real, or it may not be real as in DC.

Lock is purely speculative.

There is no connection.