Counter positions: self-deception or subtle tool? - page 19

Andrei01:
Well, you tell me. :)

I like to keep it short! You don't have to write at all :)

Mischek:

I do not know who blew a grenade in your head and ask for warranty repair or replacement.

I think it's time to stop this discussion and people are going crazy and climbing the walls. :)

Well, actually this topic is not relevant from the beginning ... MT4 no one will ever cancel MT4, there are no fools among brokerage companies. MT5 is just for those who have nothing good with MT4 and they believe in MT5 with netting they will have a grail. :)

Nilog:

I like to keep it short! You don't have to write at all :)
You could. :)

Andrei01:... No one will ever cancel MT4, there are no fools amongst the DCs,
and among the traders they will never be. That is what we are counting on.

hmmm... citizen golda... and you are a follower of which method of pluming? mt4 or mt5?

Aleksander:
hmmm... citizen golda... and you are a follower of which method of pluming? mt4 or mt5?
I don't use locks no matter what method I use. I trade mainly in stock trading, lots of locks are basically impossible there.

I used to think that the possibility of installing locos was a matter of principle.

Now that Sakhalin has changed the gauge to Russian standard and the railway tunnels have been opened, I will describe it this way: Before the tunnel they will cut off all the protruding parts. That's without the locos.

With locs: You will get all the parts added repeatedly, but they will be cut back when you leave the tunnel.

There is a lot to discuss here, isn't there?

goldtrader:
I don't use locks regardless of the method. And I trade mainly in stock markets, where locks are basically impossible.
Hmm, what prevents you from opening a sub-account and locking as you please? in alpha or some other terminal...?

Andrei01:

and as a consequence it is possible to double the profit in the same market situation.

I wonder why it is so difficult to understand such a simple thing.

No - with the same market situation and equivalent actions the result (profit/loss) will be the same.

VladislavVG:

Regarding the attacks on loki - can you read? Yes use it - there is a single postulate being discussed here:

lock offers no advantage other than psychology and an equivalent netting can be built for any lock strategy.

ALL !!!!!!!

Good luck.

Well I don't even know. Thought you were a reasonable person, must have been wrong. Typical anti-locker.

As a way of accounting, the way of accounting without blocking locking positions is more convenient. And in terms of limited MT4 software such a method brings real advantages.

Spread? Well, yes, the spread. But now it is small and do not forget that brokerage companies cheat more than the spread.