Randomness of price values - page 4

NorthAlec:

Here are some statistics:

Daily FOREX turnover is about $1 trillion.

There is no reliable information about trading volumes directly from FOREX, but these volumes correlate well with some other data. Judging by this data, the vast majority of positions opened during the day are closed by the end of the day. That is, this market is mainly an intensive intraday trading. With such a huge volume of trades, this level can be reached only if the players will open and close several times a day.

Trading never stops, practically never. Look at the charts of currency futures - they are currency-linked instruments, they go with their underlying assets point to point. This, by the way, is the basis of the "quasi-arbitrage" method - literally points from divergence are caught there.

...The smart cat here is ranting - he knows nothing about currency futures or their relationship to Forex or arbitrage. What are tick charts, he also does not know (probably has not seen) - so he asks stupid questions.

I do not care about currency futures.

I am interested in the question: where does the information come from that banks (market makers!!!) engage in pipsing, and even on tick charts?

Is it difficult, without wiggling your ass, to give an ironclad argument instead of making unsubstantiated conclusions?

NorthAlec:

Once again Swetten, if you don't know something that's your problem and I don't have to teach you :)

Drain counts.

All the best.

NorthAlec:

Here are some statistics:

Daily FOREX turnover is about $1 trillion.

There is no reliable information about trading volumes directly from FOREX, but these volumes correlate well with some other data. Judging by this data, the vast majority of positions opened during the day are closed by the end of the day. That is, this market is mainly an intensive intraday trading. With such a huge volume of trades, this level can be reached only if the players will open and close several times a day.

Trading never stops, practically never. Look at the charts of currency futures - these are currency-linked instruments, they go with their underlying assets point to point. This, by the way, is the basis of the "quasi-arbitrage" method - literally points from divergence are caught there.

...The smart cat here is ranting - he knows nothing about currency futures or their relationship to Forex or arbitrage. What are tick charts, he also does not know (probably has not seen) - so he asks stupid questions.

Daily turnover is already over 3 trillion. Large banks and medium-sized non-market makers mostly play for the long term, they invest in the spring, buy and sell in the new year, with various hedges.

Market makers work intraday, serve clients and know the sums by which the price jumps. If M. gets a request to buy 3 billions of euros, the price will go up by 100 pips. Then he buys 200 m. Then he starts to buy from the clients and when the price goes up, he sells his 200 m. for a profit. They buy and sell all day long and never lose.

...we're at it again!

What's this got to do with "feline - what's to eat"?

Or is it that "cat-and-cheshire" has the main task of not giving a discussion, but marking it up - like shitting on it?

Looks like - we need to write in Matcad, otherwise plagiarism and compilation.

With the amplification of the leaked Pam...

;)

...again with the "shrill" theme...

What's that got to do with "excrescences - what do they eat"?

Or is it that "cat-and-cheshire" has the main task - not to allow discussion, but to mark it - like to shit on it?

Looks like - we need to write in Matcad, otherwise plagiarism and compilation.

With an amplomb from the leaked Pam.

;)

Another one came running...

What has PAMM got to do with it?

What does it have to do with the conversation?

If you do not like my PAMM - show me your monitoring.

And this one - he was asked a specific question, which he eluded me several times clumsily.

Or maybe you can not read?

Swetten:

Another one has come running...

What has PAMM got to do with it?

What does it have to do with the conversation?

If you don't like it, submit your monitoring.

And that -- you were asked a specific question, from which the man has evaded several times.

Or can't you read?

Proudly sinking 300 bucks as an inhuldation of "diarrhea" of consciousness? It's about PAMM...

I didn't see the conversation, and your lines, like the monitoring, are grotesque! It's to the conversation!

Sorry - couldn't have liked it.

Figures and passengers shy away - what else will they ask for? Keys, passport?

;)

Proud of draining 300 bucks as an inhuldation of "diarrhoea" consciousness? It's about PAMM...

This is purely a projection of your own fantasies onto those around you. You shouldn't do that.

No one is proud and no one called indulgence -- about PAMM you started it exclusively.

You must have complexes, don't you?

I didn't see the conversation, and your remarks, like the monitoring, are grotesque! That's to the retorts!

Not to see repeatedly - that's five.

Sorry - couldn't have liked it.

I bet you don't. There's nothing of your own. Not even a flush. Just silly fantasies, complexes and projections.

The passengers shy away from it. What more could they ask for? Keys, passport?

I usually carry on a substantive conversation. It is the morons, in a fit of revealing rage, who leaked how much and who is proud of what, according to their own fantasies in their heads. Which is typical -- usually the morons have absolutely nothing to say on the subject in response.

Swetten:

This is purely a projection of your own fantasies onto those around you. You shouldn't do that.

No one was proud or called an indulgence -- about PAMM you started exclusively.

You must have complexes, don't you?

Not to see repeatedly - that's five.

Of course it is. You don't have anything of your own. Not even a flush. Just silly fantasies, complexes and projections.

I usually have a substantive conversation. It's usually the morons in a fit of revealing rage -- who leaked how much and who is proud of what, according to their own fantasies in their head. What's characteristic -- usually the morons have absolutely nothing to say on the subject.

Everyone hears what he breathes... (C) B.Sh. Okudzhava

Sveta, instead of your "diagnoses" - just give us a link to your "eternal" and "good" posts on this forum.

The ones that children and grandchildren would not be ashamed to read. Out of 2000 posts, are there any?

No need to invest any passwords - just give the link.

Otherwise, I may be deluded maliciously - one bile or something ...

:(

Proud of draining 300 bucks as an inhuldation of "diarrhoea" consciousness? This is about PAMM...

Didn't see the conversation, and your lines as well as the monitoring are grotesque! It's to the conversation!

Sorry - couldn't like it.

Figures and passengers shy away - what else will they demand? Keys, passport?

;)

Hi avatara! Nice to see you! :)

If you have something interesting, be my guest.

...And the noubs theme zap....ly. If only there were a filter on the forum to filter them :).

If it will be interesting to continue - we'll rename the theme and move it. I also think we should get moderators support - to delete inappropriate posts :).

Everyone hears what he breathes... (C) B.Sh. Okudzhava

Sveta, instead of your "diagnoses" - just give us a link to your "eternal" and "good" posts on this forum.

The ones that children and grandchildren are not ashamed to read. Of 2000 will they be?

No need to invest any passwords - just give the link.

Otherwise I may delude myself maliciously - one bile or something else...

:(

Explaining. Watch your hands:

you started commenting on my correspondence with NorthAlec, who was asked quite a specific question and to which I received no answer.

You cut in with a "piss off" line and "with aplomb from a leaked Pam". Already a strong move.

You have been listed five questions in response, quite specific and quite in the spirit of your post.

You, on the other hand, completely ignored them and started ranting about indulgence, diarrhea and pride, not to mention the rest of the minutiae like your own monitoring etc.

So who has the bile? Who has a distortion of consciousness?

Is it so hard to answer the questions?

Is it so hard to have a substantive conversation?

About the diagnosis -- sorry, you deserve it.

And so does your interlocutor NorthAlec.

That's the way only retards behave.