Randomness of price values - page 12

Is it available in Russian?

Zy. Already found it.

jartmailru:

You betcha :-)
http://warrax.net/51/dawkins/

Already downloaded it, but thanks anyway.

MetaDriver:

Like Einstein's philosophy (not to be confused with GTR) that "God does not play dice".

He does. It is a fundamental principle of evolution. Only not at dice, but at everything (as far as living systems are concerned. including forex).

It's playing, it's playing. Haven't read the chapter yet, but I'm sure of it. There's no way God can be so limited...

FLET:

and all indicators are simply self-defeating, which are based on tehanalysis (trying to determine on past future price movements, and as a filter may and

make sense, but far from perfect)

on reading this phrase - "optical" deception has occurred.

read like this - "and all indicators are just self-defeating, which are based on the Weierstass theorem..."

Nighty-night!

Mathemat:
It's playing, it's playing. Haven't read the chapter yet, but I'm sure of it. There's no way God could be so limited...
To the Word, but not to the cause - Raffiniert ist der Herrgot, aber boshaft ist er nichl.

Translated by translate.ru:

Herrgot is refined, but he is wicked nichl.

Sounds like "God is sophisticated, but not malicious". Heard something similar somewhere...

Mathemat:

Translated by translate.ru:

Herrgot is refined, but he is wicked nichl.

It sounds as if "God is subtle but not malevolent". I've heard something similar somewhere...

"God is cunning but not evil".

Said by Einstein in the sense that nature is reluctant to reveal her secrets, but she does not hide them either.

Are you delusional out of helplessness here? What god, what bones? - Everything is primitive and simple.

HideYourRichess:
Are you delirious with powerlessness or something?

The usual nocturnal debates about the secrets of the universe.

What are you doing up? Are you up for a drink of water?

:)