Or maybe we should give it a try... - page 3

Emhyr:

Yes, I have a system that I came up with myself. There is no specific number of pips. I can trade for a long period of time, I can sit for days trading both up and down, intraday to put it simply.
above gave you username and password, start trading

Emhyr:

Yes, I have a system that I came up with myself. There is no specific number of pips. ...
What do you mean there are no pips?

Емхер, где ты ?

Give these losers a master class!

It's getting a bit boring on the forum...

Emhyr:
I am not asking you to give it to me for free. You should read my post carefully.

I am not rude, and you do not want to risk your hard-earned money, only someone else's!

Have you ever wondered why it is a prerequisite for establishing a PAMM in a brokerage company?

If the system has been running for 2 years, where is the profit?

I will never believe that if you have a computer and the Internet, you could not afford to invest 10$ on a cent account and make profit from it. Over 2 years, even 10$ can get rich if the trading system is profitable

IgorM:

I am not being cheeky, you do not want to risk your hard-earned money, only someone else's!

Have you ever wondered why it is a prerequisite for establishing a PAMM in a brokerage company?

I will never believe that if you have a computer and the Internet, you could not afford to invest $10 in a cent account and profit from that over 2 years. Over 2 years even $10 can become rich with a profitable trading system

I assume two years were spent developing a profitable system, so no possible profit during this period is out of the question

more:
I'm here ) I'll start trading later today

IgorM:

I am not being cheeky, you do not want to risk your hard-earned money, only someone else's!

I will never believe that if you have a computer and the Internet, you could not afford to put $10 into a cent account and profit from it. Over 2 years even $10 can become rich with a profitable trading system

my goal was not to make money, but to understand the market.

Emhyr:
more:

here I am ) will start trading later today
Well done, good luck, will keep an eye out.

Emhyr:

my goal was not to make money but to understand the market.

The stock market, bookmakers also exist, and there is a lot to learn.

here's a beautiful description on the wiki:

It is believed that Zen cannot be taught. It can only be taught as a way to achieve personal enlightenment. Zen is a way of experiencing one's natural nature, the flow and desires of one's soul. To become oneself, to be oneself every day, is the goal of effort. Everyone has an ability given to them by nature at birth. It is not necessarily the capacity for a profession or the ability to do something in the ordinary sense. It may be a capacity to feel, understand and absorb, which without understanding one's nature one does not want to manifest by living a life alien to oneself.

More precisely, there is no such thing as enlightenment that can be possessed as some steady state every day. This is why Zen preceptors ("masters") more often say not "attain enlightenment" but "see your own nature". Enlightenment is not a state. It is the ability to experience that which the soul is born to. This feeling is very individual, and defies any formulation. Words immediately distort the feelings that we are trying to express or convey to another person with words. It is similar to the change in the properties of microparticles in quantum mechanics when an observer appears behind them. Furthermore, the way to see one's own nature is different for everyone, as everyone is in their own environment, with their own baggage of experiences and perceptions. This is why it is said that in Zen there is no definite path, no one definite entrance. These words should help the practitioner of Zen not to replace one's nature with the mechanical fulfilment of some practice or idea. This is why one can only learn from nature, not from books or teachers. Teachers and books are only an opportunity to compare one's experience with that of others, but under no circumstances can they be the ultimate authority.

Emhyr:

my goal was not to make money, but to understand the market.
Forgive me of course for being wrong. But I think you'll be blown away...... First of all, your experience is not too shabby, to tell you the truth. Secondly, even on the demo will raise you money, but the real you will lose - emotions and stuff like that. And in the third. Wouldn't it be easier to go and work for 100 quid and you wouldn't have to share with them? No? Well,go ahead,then...... See what you can do. Just keep in mind that the main thing in the market is stability over a long period of time, at least a year. You want to surprise everyone in a week. That's bullshit. If you were to raise your account for a year, with moderate risks, then yes. But even in that time, I think making 100 quid on the side of..... is a bullshit question. Anyway,you're not making any money....... As a last resort, if you are so sure about your TS, take out a student loan. I think your TS will more than repay it in the shortest possible time....... But I advise you not to do that. The market is very tight, or else you will think, do, then shake, and then blame it on me. No way, I'll wash my hands of it.....