Or maybe we should give it a try... - page 5

Integer:
Wow! Already open 3.5 lots.

No free margin... no stops... in short, make or break...

Would a guy try to play with his own money like that !

Besides, the game is going against the trend !

more:

No free margin... no stops... in short, make or break...

Would the guy try to play with his own money like that !

Buy with someone else's money, buy with one thousand, sell with another, lose with another - sorry, dear investor...

Integer:

It's good to buy on someone else's, buy on one thousand, sell on another, where you've lost - well, sorry, dear investor...

It's not a bad idea, though. Maybe you should try scooping someone's tanks...

I think the kid will be done trading by morning.

It's a pity the guy wasted 2.5 years (if it's true), there are such people. I don't understand what he has been studying these two years.

Man, he's either drunk on this account trading!)

Come on refill master, you still have a free margin on 1 lot!!!

I'm speechless, I go to the account and there's this. Why should I give an account that the whole forum trades on? Suit yourself, you'll have to look elsewhere. Goodbye.

Emhyr:
I'm speechless, I go to the account and there's this. Why would I give an account that the whole forum trades on? Suit yourself, you'll have to look elsewhere. Take care.
?

Emhyr:
I'm speechless, I go to the account and there's this. Why would I give an account that the whole forum trades on? Suit yourself, you'll have to look elsewhere. Take care.

It's entirely possible someone was joking. Create a demo account yourself.

Fraktal:

It could well be that someone is joking. Create a demo account yourself.
I don't think the guy even realised that the account is a demo account....

DDFedor:

Don't be offended... one day you will create your own demo account and no one will dare to make fun of you.
In a year or two, we'll study some more, wipe away our tears and finally create our own demo account...

Emhyr:

Good afternoon, forum. I would like to offer you, although it seems ridiculous. I have been trading for 2 and a half years now. I have developed my own system and in my system I am not using any of the methods written in the guru-books. The system I have developed in my own system, I don't use any of the methods that are written in the guru-books. I have no money for trade, a poor student! And I want to turn to you who are willing to give money to manage? At least 1k. Account opening in your name, I will trade on your account. Profitability will be distributed 50% to 50%.

P.S Before you start bashing and laughing at me, let's have a better look at my results. I propose all the forum to set me a goal (by choice) if I do get to the goal, you together assess my TS and only then can begin to work with the capital. Good luck

I'm betting against you with a simple EA on the mash, will you beat him ?

http://5868429.mt4stats.com/

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7927