Optimisation results differ from single tests on them - page 5

mersi:

m1 to m15 is the most suitable for testing an EA working on n1, and even more important if EA is closing on tp and sl.

There is a brokerage company where the minute history is only for the current year... So why don't you try sova from 2000 till now on H1 at least... :-)

For it says: "There tf: NULL, PERIOD_H1 "

eugene-last:
...result is the same - mismatch....
Waiting for your tech support, I'm used to what I know, but here you see.............

Check - Are market entries random?

If yes, no questions asked... :-)

Roman.:

There is a DC where the minute history is only for the current year... so test the sovas from 2000 to the present at least on H1... :-)

For they write: "There's tf: NULL, PERIOD_H1 "...

linking the history to a DT is a self-deception.

mersi:

the rigid linking of history to DTs is self-defeating.

well, well - well, well... :-)

Mathemat:

That's the right approach.

I have a problem myself at the moment. Until I can be sure that I can't solve it, I won't write to tech support or the forum.

We'd love to get involved, help out )))

Found a level where everything is chik-pok. First assumption is that the problem is because of RefreshRates();
But so far just a guess...

mersi:
and we are so keen to get involved, to help ))))
Thank you, mersi. It's really not a big deal, it's just a bit of a jam. Purely a technical problem.

Generally clear. Saved the takeprofit value in the object description on the chart, then used this value to set the takeprofit of a new trade - two-step trade opening. Transferred everything to common variables, testing and optimization now coincide. It turns out that in some special way in testing and optimization ...the objects are handled differently somehow miraculously...

All in all, well that ends well........

Care should be taken with objects when testing. It is better not to use them at all.

eugene-last:

...it's just wonderful how objects are handled differently...

Anyway, all's well that ends well........

Check out the related see my links above articles.