Martingale: the maximum possible chain of continuous losses/profits - page 2

Tantrik:
Going against the trend - but at the end of the trend. At least 3 times the margin (pips, money). And there will be your V.raal...., and no need for lemons in the account...

so how do we determine the end of a trend?

hrenfx:

1. You are analysing some specific financial instruments as a possible use of martin.

2. this approach is the most common, not just for martin, but for everything. And it seems flawed.

First clearly define how a financial instrument must behave for a martin to work - 1.

Then think about how to create a synthetic tool that meets the conditions (1) from the current financial instruments.

Then think about it, and trade this synthetic instrument on a martin.

And now you are solving just a very narrow problem.

1. The name of the instrument is practically ignored, although there are distinguishing features...

2. I do not use common approaches, the system consists of 4-5 blocks (artificial division), all the authors, linked by a single objective.

3. Yes.

maxfade:

so how do we determine the end of a trend?

i think the answer is living in hawaii or new zealand.

Can anyone have a word on the subject?

maxfade:

so how do we determine the end of the trend?

There are many options - TA, historic low highs, trend has 1000pp. + in 100-200pp historical max.

sever30:

Can anyone have a word on the subject?

Volodya, that was strictly on topic )

hrenfx:

If you think it through, then trade that synthetic on martin.

Right now you are just solving a very narrow problem.

In fact, in order to make a grail, you cannot use martin at all. Mani-management has to be more sophisticated.

Tantrik:

Going against the trend - but at the end of the trend. At least 3 times the margin (pips, money). And there will be your V.raal...., and you don't need a million in your account...

extra - 60 per cent is in the chain! (i have an already prepared spreadsheet, however, i lost one time - but it was my fault i went in for 2 pairs and at a loss of 60 per cent i closed before 1 day....)

Here is on the subject.

neama:

I think the knowledgeable answer is living in hawaii or new zealand.
The local population is poor... and everyone has a trend (by nature)

Mischek:

Volodya, it was strictly on topic )

Right:)

just people, talking about their personal problems... A bullfight, where Martin kills traders. And now the survivors, on the rostrum, are judging the next "bull", or rather cautioning:)